THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 07-15-2011, 11:47 AM
Suspended

It's set up for idiots to purchase a car because only an idiot would fork out that type of money without inspecting the vehicle. Afterward, they howl like a big, fat baby about how they got ripped off, documenting that they are idiots.

Old 07-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Senior Chief

In my experience on E-bay, list the vehicle as an auction with a reserve price. That way if you get a couple of bidders who want the vehicle they can fight it out to the end. If you list a "buy it now price", you will not get more than that amount. I sold a motorcycle that nobody in the area would even look at for $2,500 on E-bay for $3,800. I set the reserve price at $2,500 (what I wanted to get or I would have kept it) and it hit the reserve in two days on a 7 day listing. I had guys from England and Canada ask about intenational shipping. After it reached the reserve price it went up daily, even hourly. I have had 98% good results with E-bay purchases and sales. The other 2% still leaves a bad taste in my mouth though.

Old 07-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've bought two cars on ebay and had good experiences both times...but didn't pay for them until I saw them...I'd rather have a bad feedback than a bad deal.
Also sold a few on ebay and had decent results there too.