Views:	805
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	487004   Click image for larger version

Name:	BB1B65B4-083D-4C67-84AD-DC9F8AAC57A9.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	487006  

7.940@170.84. 3460#s

Last edited by LiL Jack; 07-03-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

R.R. ? Exactly who ?
I am sure they had their reasons but they turn it in to a "who cares" car to me. Its like a fast chevy is a fast chevy. Prolines are fast. Same deal.

Old 07-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Robin Roberts? ..... that's really to bad. He represented Pontiac's very well.

Last edited by PAUL K; 07-03-2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Totally bogus post.

Read this.
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...&postcount=545

Robin has been building a new combo. Turbocharged CV1 Pontiac.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
R.R. ? Exactly who ?
I am sure they had their reasons but they turn it in to a "who cares" car to me. Its like a fast chevy is a fast chevy. Prolines are fast. Same deal.
Here's a little something for you I forgot to post the other day....
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...&postcount=533

Old 07-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWilkie View Post
Totally bogus post.

Read this.
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...&postcount=545

Robin has been building a new combo. Turbocharged CV1 Pontiac.

It’s not a bogus post.
That’s Robins blue Firebird with a 481 X in it!

Another CV1 casualty.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Another Pontiac guy gone.
... yeah, that's Robin's "other" car with the 481X engine in it ...

... Robin's new car being built is the one for the new CV-1 combo, try again stupid ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	36553199_1996564623689002_8366903825151295488_n.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	487008  

Old 07-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Here's a little something for you I forgot to post the other day....
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...&postcount=533
Bill posted that he got that junk on the Street Outlaw thread.

Justin will have his Billet block and new E heads in his car before his CV1 motor.

How can Big Chief kick every body’s azz with an 482” engine with E heads and RR has to jump ship after running CV1s and go with a 481X and Chief donkey stomps them with his E headed junk?

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-03-2018, 04:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson Port Development View Post
... yeah, that's Robin's "other" car with the 481X engine in it ...

... Robin's new car being built is the one for the new CV-1 combo, try again stupid ...
Chief donkey stomps 481X motors with his E headed motor. Why buy it?

The only person stupid in here is you!
Since the best thing you race is a keyboard.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Bill posted that he got that junk on the Street Outlaw thread.

Justin will have his Billet block and new E heads in his car before his CV1 motor.

How can Big Chief kick every body’s azz with an 482” engine with E heads and RR has to jump ship after running CV1s and go with a 481X and Chief donkey stomps them with his E headed junk?
No kidding... I've had the picture of Chief getting his CV1's on my phone a few days now.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Chief donkey stomps 481X motors with his E headed motor. Why buy it?

The only person stupid in here is you!
Since the best thing you race is a keyboard.

... you honestly have no clue just how twisted you are, and me calling you stupid is actually me being very nice as you are much worse than just stupid bud, and the majority on this forum know that every time your bias azz makes a post, so please by all means carry on genius, you're sooooo smart LMAO !!!!!!! ...

... now open your Plumbers Manual to the Bias & Misinformation section so you can post again ...

Last edited by Anderson Port Development; 07-03-2018 at 05:31 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Justin will have his Billet block

... oh really ?? are you sure about that ?? ...

Old 07-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson Port Development View Post
... you honestly have no clue just how twisted you are, and me calling you stupid is actually me being very nice as you are much worse than just stupid bud, and the majority on this forum know that every time your bias azz makes a post, so please by all means carry on genius, you're sooooo smart LMAO !!!!!!! ...

... now open your Plumbers Manual to the Bias & Misinformation section so you can post again ...

If you are so smart why do you work for someone else making them money?

You should start your on business building engines and show us all how smart you really are.

Can’t argue with an ET slip and a scale.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-03-2018, 07:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
No kidding... I've had the picture of Chief getting his CV1's on my phone a few days now.
How about the pic with Robin and his new 481X?

Do you have that one too?

😬

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-03-2018, 07:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
If you are so smart why do you work for someone else making them money?

You should start your on business building engines and show us all how smart you really are.

Can’t argue with an ET slip and a scale.

... what ??? ... you already know what i do and who i do it for, try again stupid ...

... sooooo you gonna respond to Chief's Billet Block comment or not ??? ... Or were you just talking outta your azz like usual ?? ...

Old 07-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

😬

... Robin has more than one race car, and one is 481X powered, i seem to remember pics of your Corvette that you own right ??? ...

... so does that make you a ship jumper too Jack ...

... the truth here is you wish you could afford a 481X engine from Proline LMMFAO !!!!!!! ...

... Oh WAIT !!! ... i'm not a racer so i can't say that kinda chit !!!!! LMMFAO !!!!! ...

... God i love watching you post Jack, it's the high light of my day, you moron ... LMAO

Old 07-03-2018, 07:56 PM

Quote:

😬
Jack, don't ever talk about me again in a negative context where you are completely ignorant! I am a really nice person who treats everyone with respect. You are the only person on the planet I will say this to and I am dead serious: I will rub your head on the asphalt in front of everyone you know if you don't cut it out!

I took many years off to build a business, I am very blessed, so I can race whatever I wish. Chief and I are friends and I have been to many filmings so we are not talking about Chief, period. He is fast because he is super smart and you don't win on the road they race on with hp. I bought the blue car with a Fulton 798 from a great chassis builder, ran it a season to get back in the saddle... but I always want to go faster! So, I meet Manny from HPP at PRI last December and Monza and I set a plan for the car with a twin turbo 481X because that is what Manny knows and because a 481X is all billet, readily available, and I can sell it in a week for almost what I paid for it. Terry Murphy is now onto my new chassis.

All the pieces are coming together for a badass Pontiac engine including the most beautiful set of CNC CV-1 heads in the world (other than another guy who has an identical pair) and an All Pontiac aluminum block, etc... those pics are as readily available as a ProLine 481X! Don't hate me because I am cooler than you and I can do whatever I want. Just hate me because you are not me!

My new car is in process. I just took my Trans Am apart to make it something special too, the Mighty T/A will always be with me. Both will likely have super cool Pontiac engines in them and I will race you with either for however much you wish, even $1! But, you will likely punk out like you did the only time we were at the same track.

Old 07-03-2018, 08:23 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty T/A View Post
Jack, don't ever talk about me again in a negative context where you are completely ignorant! I am a really nice person who treats everyone with respect. You are the only person on the planet I will say this to and I am dead serious: I will rub your head on the asphalt in front of everyone you know if you don't cut it out!

I took many years off to build a business, I am very blessed, so I can race whatever I wish. Chief and I are friends and I have been to many filmings so we are not talking about Chief, period. He is fast because he is super smart and you don't win on the road they race on with hp. I bought the blue car with a Fulton 798 from a great chassis builder, ran it a season to get back in the saddle... but I always want to go faster! So, I meet Manny from HPP at PRI last December and Monza and I set a plan for the car with a twin turbo 481X because that is what Manny knows and because a 481X is all billet, readily available, and I can sell it in a week for almost what I paid for it. Terry Murphy is now onto my new chassis.

All the pieces are coming together for a badass Pontiac engine including the most beautiful set of CNC CV-1 heads in the world (other than another guy who has an identical pair) and an All Pontiac aluminum block, etc... those pics are as readily available as a ProLine 481X! Don't hate me because I am cooler than you and I can do whatever I want. Just hate me because you are not me!

My new car is in process. I just took my Trans Am apart to make it something special too, the Mighty T/A will always be with me. Both will likely have super cool Pontiac engines in them and I will race you with either for however much you wish, even $1! But, you will likely punk out like you did the only time we were at the same track.
The end...

Old 07-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Suspended

Great post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty T/A View Post

Old 07-03-2018, 09:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

popcorn

Closed Thread