Old 11-16-2017, 11:28 PM

Default Is anyone familiar with..,,

Hey guys I’m looking into getting a tri power set up for my 66gto. Wondering if anyone is familiar with pontiac tripower.com ?

Also for anyone in the Sf Bay Area do you know any shops that are familiar with tuning tripower?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-17-2017, 12:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm familiar with that web site. Mike Wasserman (IIRC) is the owner of the site and he helped me quite a lot with general info when I bought a used setup. Talked to me for half an hour and answered every question I had....and I wasn't buying a thing from him.
I've also heard great things about his DVDs and his restoration services. In fact, I believe he may be a member here.
We have another member here who is also highly regarded as a tripower guru. Dick Boneske, aka, Bonestock Goats.

Old 11-17-2017, 04:54 AM

Mike and Dick are both good people. Definitely get the DVD.