Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 09-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default No complaint but

I wasn't able to give final post reply... before thread close.... Was in hospital away from signal wifi etc. Well I'm home(on oxygen for awhile... pneumoniatitus pneumonia symptoms but a virus they don't know what to name actual cause.) My cancer clinical trial altered some till virus clears and weight comes up. I'll make it.

Anyways the intent of the are you lost post was simply to address things in one place, one question at a time where practical.

That's the BIGGEST place we fail because there are a few argumentive folks here will take earliest opportunity to throw a useless opinion in or try to stir the pot. Especially if they decided they don't want you calling them out later. Tactic one discredit and silence the poster.

Believe by post 3 the "king"(imo) of argumentive and useless posts jumps in. Post was doomed then I should have had it locked then. Started another.
Yes we all have rights to our opinions . All our rights come with responsibility one way or another.

As a group we do "Golden Rule" well(do to others what you would accept from them).

Sadly things get emotions raised and venom starts.
So... Let's discuss something and try to avoid changing the subject.
It's not an issue being teased or called out.
Character assassination is not something to take lightly. Slandering people or product not cool either. Physical threats are rediculous but often just a reflection of how angry someone has been pushed.

Don't answer one question with a page of accusations.

In fact alot of bs happens here and other sections because of the way someone words their question or statement.
READ what you are about to post.
A bit of reading comprehension improvement would benefit more than a few here!
We
Dragncar no personal hate...
Let me know your build goal is once you've locked it in. I'm more inclined to drag week type car with local gruge/brackets. The fuel type you plan to run may not be same as me. No plan for any P/A on my CV'S simply because so many already do. I'm not building an all out pro stock. In fact a 455ci(4.255 bore 4" stroke is my preferred bore/stroke) initially might start as a "typical"461. I'm going after pesky LS na powered cars. Especially a few transplants.
We'll see how they stack up inch per inch and do fair comparisons on what was done with what was used not someone's opinion.

Fair enough?

Old 09-05-2017, 12:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

White '67 LeMans 407/TH350/Ford 3.89... RIP
Red '67 LeMans. 407/TH400/Ford 3.25