Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 07-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default replacement leaf springs 73 T/A

A friend of mine who is not yet a member here, replaced the rear leaf springs in his 73 T/A recently with a brand name JSR that he got from ames. He replaced the springs in another a while back also from Ames and I think the name brand was different , They sat fine. He is really unhappy about how high the car sits and has tried everything double checking and loosening and retightening everything. He is going to run it past Ames , But he wanted me to ask here if anyone else has had issues like this with the brand. You can stick your whole hand sideways between the fender and wheel with proper size wheel. I will try to post a photo if I can figure out how. Anyone else have the problem? Any ideas on how to resolve it without changing the springs? Thanks