Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 07:43 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Brandon Eller from Atlanta, GA Deadbeat

make sure you get some real good pictures of whatever you buy from this guy as he is out for one thing and that is as much $$ as he can get and sells junk proclaiming it to look new or be very nice.
He had a set of 1973 grills that he described in his ad as being "like new" I phoned him and talked to him about the grills. Asked him what kind of shape they were in especially the chrome. Again he said they looked like new. I said I would take them and paypal the cash to him.

I didnt realize from the pic that the pontiac emblem was missing. when I asked about it he said he had the pontiac thingy and would sell it to me for $15 . I said no.

I was shocked to say the least when the grills arrived. The chrome was far from looking new, actually worse than the set I allready had which are scratched but the ones I bought from him the chrome is rubbed right off in alot of places. The tabs were broken off and had been glued back on with a hot glue gun.

Tried to contact through E-mail, phone, and no response. After trying to get ahold of Brandon he changes his AD to say "nice shape" from "Like New" like he was trying to hide something.

Buyer beware. Consider yourself warned.