Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 03-12-2016, 12:00 PM

Arrow Seeking Shop/Building/Land in N. Okla City

I think it's time to move away from the rat races of Houston. I will be living in Edmond but no room for a shop for the toys there.
I've been watching and researching the market for about 6mos now and have almost decided on a small parcel near the Kirkpatrick, but will require some fudging to conform with residential zoning.
If anyone knows of anything for sale that might not be listed in the usual places... You know friend of a friend or whatever...
Looking for 1500-2400 sq ft, or commercially zoned land (cheap), or a conversion. Consider as distant as Jones, Luther, etc for right deal.
Not interested in a lease, but may need one short term if I have to build.
Thanks in advance,
-Jeff

Old 04-04-2016, 02:38 PM
Senior Chief

Wink

stay out of the Village, Nichols hills, and dont even DRIVE through Forest Park!!!!!!!!! if you need any help moving , or just labor help , PM me anytime, i live in nw okc right off I-44..

Old 04-05-2016, 01:54 PM

Thanx to you and OPH for the replies and info. I've got a lot under contract now near the Broadway Extension and Kilpatrick will have to make do with it.
Places always change after you move away, but it's a shame about The Village. While I had worked the alignment rack for a summer at my cousin's tire shop, my 1st "real" full time job as a mechanic was at the Western Auto store in The Village when I was 17.
You would have to have lived there a loong time ago to remember it tho :-)

Last edited by Blowd; 04-05-2016 at 02:04 PM.