Old 07-17-2015, 04:56 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Arrow Friend Looking for GTO or similar Classic Driver

A buddy just came to me and said that he is seriously thinking about getting an older car and asked me to be on the lookout. He specifically mentioned that he would like to find an early GTO, preferably a 4 speed, but also might go for a Chevelle. Nova's or other similar cars aren't off the table either.

He's in the tire kicking phase right now, but if the right car came along, I think he would jump on it. He's looking for something with no, or very little, body work needed. The rest he can do himself if he has to.
It will be a driver so originality isn't an issue. Clones welcomed.

He might go as high as $20k for the right car, but he would probably be more comfortable in the $8-$12 range for a decent driver. This will be his first muscle car and I think he's looking for something nice enough to drive around in, or take a date out in, on the weekends, but not so nice that he can't tinker with it a little bit.

If you have, or know of a car that might fit the bill, post it up here or PM me.

Located in Florida, but I'm sure he would be willing to travel to South Georgia or Alabama for the right car.

Thanks!

There is no try. - Yoda

1967 Firebird Restoration 2005 - 1/25/2017
Old 07-24-2015, 07:21 AM

Default 70 Nova SS

I have a 70 Nova SS almost 90% restored. Only needs a dash pad recovered,headliner,windshield installed. It's red in color has black interior.mits a 350/4-speed Saginaw . Very nice car would take $15k. Not much assembly required.