Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 06-10-2014, 04:26 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Just wanted to thank Jon Eisman for his time

I had a message from 7Tgoat his buddy was interested in a car here
in Washington State..
He wondered how close I was to the city ... 4 hours drive time approx I told him....
I mentioned to him about Jon and that I respected him as very knowledgable
about our year cars 68-9's........
I gave a text to Jon ,..he called me an hourish later.. hey there is this car is near you..how close is itt ? around 45minutes away he explained .....

I mentioned one of our members has a buddy that was interested in this 69 ramair III ragtop..that was for sale near him (Jon)......

He had just gotton in the house from working his day job , and mowing his LARGE
yard (Ive seen it), when he invited me down to help dissmember a 68 4 door,
he needs a few more cows...and GOATS ...hahaha
and barely had his boots off and with a cold beverage just popped from the fridge
with 2 sips gone.........

he said

WHEN can I leave? can I go now? we got 3 hours of light left ..how do I get there ?
who do I call ?

so the guys got in contact with each other and the plan was forged for the next day

Jon took the day off work and spent 3 hours, three , III ,tre,4 minus 1, 3 hours looking over the car ,NOT including drive time and gas ...time off work etc.............

so short story long......................THANKS Jon !!!!!!!! your a great buddy to know!

thoughtfull .......gent he is ........ I have done this for comrads also........
and its been done for me ....

so Jon ......... how does that convert fit in the barn ?? did you have to park
that 1948 fordson tractor outside??
all joking aside........the car was not what the buyer was looking for in the end...

so I wanted to give a sincere shout out to him for helping us all ........

again , THANKS Jon !

Scott Thelander
7tGOAT
Paul