Interior TECH Upholstery, Carpet, Dash, Headliner...

Old 09-28-2013, 04:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 65 gto convertible interior value

Hey guys I bought some buckets for my bench seat Tempest today from a 65 convertible. Dude has the back seat and rear side armrest panels too. I dont know for sure that I will be using the buckets and may end up selling them. Is there any value in the rest if I were to buy them and end up selling it all? I dont have a convertible by the way. It would simply be for resale purpouse. Dont want to go through the hassle if there is no need for this stuff. Its complete, but not nice enough to use. Figured a complete set may be more appealing to a buyer but I really dont know.

Old 10-04-2013, 10:35 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

dont know what value it has but the conv parts are avail so they must be in super condition to be worth much the rear seat is what is worth as as far as I know it is not reproduced and is different than a hardtop/pillar top

Old 10-06-2013, 10:14 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Rear convertible seats often have about a $400 asking price. A GTO used parts vendor told me that rear seats are interchangeable among all years, '64-'72 although the later ones are thicker. Front buckets also commonly ask $400 although condition is important.