Garage Sale Any NON-Pontiac related item you want to buy-sell-trade or giveaway!

Old 09-22-2013, 11:10 PM

Default 1980 GMC Indy Hauler Pickup

I have an Indy Hauler for sale, it is 1 of 200 offered for sale to the public in 1980. It is a driving, running project that I have been working on for the last couple of years. It has been modified to the extent of having a 402 BBC under the hood and other things as well. It is a fully loaded truck, Sierra Classic is the model and I have the Dealer invoice from GM Historic services to match. I have pictures in my computer that I can send to anyone who might be interested. I have a bad back and need to let it go to someone to finish the work I have started.

My asking price is $7500.00 and negotiable. Let me know. It does not have the graphics or lettering on it.