The Body Shop TECH General questions that don't fit in any other forum

Old 07-31-2013, 01:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default online industrial supply

Does anyone know about Online Industrial Supply? I need some wet/dry sandpaper and they have a great price buuuuuuuutttt, there doesnt seem to be a contact phone number and that troubles me. I can`t believe they wouldn`t have someone taking phone orders if they were legit. In fact the only thing I see is a fax. NO other way to contact them and if you type up their contact info to send an email, it comes back invalid.

Old 07-31-2013, 05:40 PM

I haven't had any deals with them but this is the # I have on them 866 594-4604 hope this helps

Old 07-31-2013, 10:30 PM

I have bought paper from them in the past with only $4.95 shipping. Good quality papers and a good deal as compared to local prices

Old 07-31-2013, 10:53 PM

I haven't heard of them before, but after you mentioned them, I checked out their website, and I'll probably order some stuff to check them out. They have an Amazom.com store, as well.

Chris

Old 08-01-2013, 11:17 AM

Here's another site with comparable prices. http://smartshoppersinc.com/index.html.

Thanks for the other site, I have it bookmarked now

Old 08-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Ive bought a lot of sand paper from online industrial supply......their 2 3/4 sticky back rolls are Indasa brand. Ive used these for autobody and they are good quality for the money IMO.

Ive bought a lot of Online Industrial Supply's "no name" solid hook and loop 6" discs (mainly for sanding wood never used them for autobody).......they don't last very long cut wise compared to name brand discs (like 3M)........ but even if they last 1/2 as long you still cant beat the price.

They have had the discount code "SAVE3" for a few years now....save $3...basically free shipping. Try it if you order online.

Ive never had a problem with any orders. IMO... definitely a good and legitimate company.

Old 08-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well all the feed back from you fellos sounds good. I placed an order so we`ll see. Any one have a good cheap supplier for the masking paper. I am looking for the coated kind.

Old 08-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I ordered last Fri the 2nd and had confirmation sent today the 6th. So 5 days have passed. I don`t need the sandpaper this instant but can see that our order was filled with someone who has figured out the GREAT AMERICAN work week as a 3 day event. Tuesday thru Thursday. This is fairly common. I ordered snow chains from an east coast outfit and again, NO PHONE contact and everything was Tues thru Thursday. I have to hand it to the foreign folks reinventing everything. Chances are they are making more money than if I had done the 5day sweat.