THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default international transport

Can anyone help trying to find a Reasonable Shipping company to ship my wifes car from Sweden to USA. Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I sold a car and the customer had it shipped to Switzerland from Mi. Just shy of $5,000.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Suspended

I can't help with shipping.
But is it a classic or just an emotional attachment to a boring everyday car? You know where I'm going with that. On the other hand my sister got such a screaming deal on a boring everyday SUV in CA that it made sense to ship it to Hawaii to their other house instead of buying one on the Island.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

its a 68 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback. in very clean condition.
so far I've found a few companies between 2500-3500. from Port to port. But its funny I've shipped cars over to sweden for friends over there and i can do it for under 1500. So hoping to Find a company right around 2k if possible From Gotenborg to Baltimore. then we'll run out and pick it up there our selves.