Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 08-24-2011, 11:45 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to p4msi1
Default Louisa Earthquake

It all started when I had my Pontiac Firebird on the chassis dyno and that cvms 535 with tiger heads was really putting down some power, so I thought I would try a big shot of nitrous. The initial hit was super strong and the front tires started to come off the floor even though it was securely strapped, but I stayed in it, then, I hit the second shot and fire was just thrusting out the dual 3” exhaust system, then the walls started shaking the building started to swaying so I shut it down but the rumbling and earth shaking continued for the next 30 seconds. I thought to myself, man, what alot of power. Later I heard people could feel my Pontiac Dyno from Canada to Florida. They all think it was an earthquake ( LOL) I'll stop tuning now as I think that's all the power the world can handle.

Steve

Old 08-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

D@yum, can I get that tune off ya?

Bryan

Old 08-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Glad it was only you.
Yesterday I was telling my wife I wanted to build another engine, the ground started shaking about the same time as she gave me "that look"

I decided a new engine can wait, even though you say it was you I'm not sure I want to risk it.

Old 08-24-2011, 03:29 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to p4msi1

HO, sometimes "That Look" is more of an eruption like a volcano. You can actually see the pressure starting down low and as it comes up it gives you a split second time to come up with an alternative way to make power that costs less and avoid a 2 week "discussion".

Steve

Old 08-25-2011, 08:08 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Good to have some amusement mixed in with the racing.