THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:17 AM
Senior Chief

Smile Anyone going to Hot August Nights in Reno?

We're heading up there Tuesday night after I get home from work and will be staying through Sunday. We won't be taking our 62 Catalina, it's still apart but we're bring the 71 Hearse. Hoping to see a bunch of Pontiacs up there this year.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm going up there, but not taking any of my cars this year. Where are you located?

Old 08-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Senior Chief

We're staying in Sparks by the marina. When you see a blk/Blue hearse with a motorized skeleton sitting up and lying down in the back that will be us. My wife throws out Mardi Gras beads every year to spectators.
Where you staying? We'll be cruising all over Reno & Sparks.

Old 08-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Weber View Post
We're staying in Sparks by the marina. When you see a blk/Blue hearse with a motorized skeleton sitting up and lying down in the back that will be us. My wife throws out Mardi Gras beads every year to spectators.
Where you staying? We'll be cruising all over Reno & Sparks.
We're going to stay at the Sienna in Reno. I'll be looking out for you. Seems that I may have seen it before.

What town are you from in CA? I'm in the Modesto area.

Old 08-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I'll cruise over there as usual...but...just returning from Alaska today I missed the Hot Tahoe Cruzin show this past weekend...last year was huge...700+ cars...this year 1500 were supposed to show up (that's a lot of cars for south lake)...have to talk with a few friends about the success of the show this year..