Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 03-19-2010, 12:35 AM
Senior Chief

Smile Canadian Pharmacy

has anyone ordered drugs from canada?i need some antibiotic for my recuring bronchial infection and i dont need to go to clinic,60$ just to get a prescription,what i have read it looks like all you need is to fax your prescription to one and they will send you the drugs,anyone done this??how about getting them without a prescription??and no i am not about to order from mexico, bad or fake drugs from there.

Old 03-20-2010, 10:10 AM

Default Canadian Pharmacy

Hello, I live in Windsor, ON and it is across the river from Detroit. My pharmacy's phone number is -519-979-3555. Call them and they should be able to answer you questions. If they can fill your script, let me know and I'll pick it up and send it to you. I go to Detroit all the time and I think that a local pickup would be easier for the pharmacy. Let me know how you make out.

Don

Old 03-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

If you can take the "cillins", just go to a pet supply store and get fish mox or fish cillin used for tank treatment. It's the exact same 250MG tablets you will get from a prescription at a pharmacy...Amoxicillin or Ampicillin. I get mine from www.foster&smith.com pet supply. About $20 for 100 tabs of Amox., a bit more for Ampi.

"Its never too late to have a happy childhood"!

I told my dad I was going to stop raising hell, and he called me a quitter!
Old 03-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Guess Canadian Health care isn't that bad or expensive after all