Old 03-13-2007, 09:16 AM
Senior Chief

Default 66 421

Hi All, Well here I go again! Found a 66 421 YK HO block and now waiting for the machine shop to finish the boring, honing and grinding of the crank. Cant wait to get it back for the assembly process to begin. Anyway, I found the correct badges for my 66 bonnie and now I would like to know the correct location on where they go on the lower front fenders. Anybody have a GP or Bonnie with a 421?? If so, can you get some pictures of the correct location?? I have become totally obsessed with this beast!
Thanks in advance, Joe

Old 03-13-2007, 12:57 PM
Senior Chief

Hi Joe, The fender emblems are mounted on the ribbed lower boby molding behind the front wheel. I can't remember exactly, but I think that if you look at the back side of the lower molding on the fender, you will see two round castings whose distance of seperation from each other will match the same distance for the mounting studs on the emblems. If so, simply mark the spots where the emblem studs meet these two castings and drill it out from the back side If you still need pics, pm me with your e-mail address and I will get some pics of my 66 Bonny for you.

Old 03-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Mr.G is correct!