Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 02:18 AM
Senior Chief

Default Pontiacmuscle

This weekend I completed a complex transaction with Josh. It involved the exchange of a vehicle, parts and cash. He did everything he said in a timely manner. He even threw in some extra parts to make up for my unexpectedly expensive trip. Considering all that has been going on I was concerned and very cautious, and told him so. Bottom line is that it all worked out to my satisfaction. Just an FYI.

Old 02-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

In person- everything is fine.
Across distances, without 1-on-1 contact... well, we're still waiting to hear how that one turned out...

Old 02-19-2007, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via Yahoo to Pontiacmuscle

FYI....It was great meeting Charlie and hes an awesome dude! It was truely a pleasure!
As far as johns deal; his $ is being returned to him in a timely fashion and I have reciepts for everything Ive returned. The ONLY thing john has lost is time....nothing more.

Last edited by dyingbreed; 02-19-2007 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Deleted inappropriate reply to another member
Old 02-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I locked this topic because Matrix was able to get his message out and Pontiacmuscle was able to respond. Most of the other replies were garbage.... as usual.

Some of you really need to let this go!

db