Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Administrator

Default Are you having Login Problems?

Hi Everyone
Many members have been having problems logging in to the Forums the past week or so since the recent software update. It seems the problem is due to some conflicts with the Forums address and old cookies that your computers are still storing.

Another member was nice enough to post the procedure that fixed the login problems for him. Please give these steps a try and see if it corrects the problem for you. If you are still having problems after you try these steps, please let me know.

#1 went to the forums homepage. The link is in the upper left corner of this page - listed as "PY Online Forums". The url for homepage has changed from the old IP address number that used to appear. I had been coming in from my old bookmark/favorites link. You "the user" need to change your bookmark/favorites link listing for this forum - I think this is/was the biggest culprit of my problems.

#2 go into your "Tools" / "Internet Options" drop box in your upper toolbar and delete cookies/files/and history folders.

#3 select "log out" from the new homepage url address (the PY Forum homepage link mentioned that is in the upper left hand corner) wait for the log out to cycle. Then select to log in and check the remember me box.

Thanks
Steve
stevec@performanceyears.com

Closed Thread