Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 03-02-2006, 10:29 AM

Default '64 TAILIGHT BEZEL RECHROMED

I sent a pitted pair of bezels and gas door bezel to SPEED & SPORT CHROME in HOUSTON, TEXAS. First rate job, they look new, the pitting is gone, the ribs/valleys are like new, just super pleased. All for $475 plus shipping, they even ship back COD. After pricing these things finished at $1800, I am real pleased to find a shop that has pride in their work and a reasonable rate for that work. check out SPEED & SPORT CHROME, 401 bROADWAY, hOUSTON, tx. They have an ad in HMN.

Old 03-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks for the info! Every chrome shop around here doesn't want to deal with pot metal & it's good to find a source for chroming it. Would you happen to have a phone#? You can pm me if you don't want to post it here.
Thanks!

Old 03-02-2006, 07:53 PM

I have a friend here in Port O'Connor who owns a business, Coastal Boats Unltd., and he does all sorts of tasks, whatever the customer asks...he recommended Speed & Sport, and I also got back a vacuum guage housing & bezel, just PERFECT. Over the past two years I have accumulated 4 pair of bezels, hoping to buy a keeper pair. Now I'm going to have another pair done (pitting, discolored) and be able to offer them to other members. the telephone number is 713-921-0235. NICE collection of cars you have!!!