Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 02-22-2002, 12:07 AM

Got a set of Rally IIs from a guy on E-bay that sells them under the name RIMNUT. They took twice as long to get to me as he stated and I didn't get the promised center caps and trim rings until much later. They were painted a very dark gray (not even close to charcoal gray). I asked if he could paint the back side the correct gray color when I ordered them and he said he would, but of course, they weren't. When I asked for a partial refund (shipping cost) because I was going to have to repaint them, he said he would , but then changed his mind.

Old 02-22-2002, 12:07 AM

Got a set of Rally IIs from a guy on E-bay that sells them under the name RIMNUT. They took twice as long to get to me as he stated and I didn't get the promised center caps and trim rings until much later. They were painted a very dark gray (not even close to charcoal gray). I asked if he could paint the back side the correct gray color when I ordered them and he said he would, but of course, they weren't. When I asked for a partial refund (shipping cost) because I was going to have to repaint them, he said he would , but then changed his mind.