Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 03-27-2002, 03:31 PM

I am wondering if any of you have heard of his business tranzam territory? I'm thinking of buying a 455 block and 6x heads from him then having him take those parts along with pistions, crank,camshaft, that I provide to build an engine.
The guy seems very nice and extreamly knowledgable. Any how I would very much apperciate it if you have heard of Rick Boeman to voice your opinion about him. Thanks

Old 03-27-2002, 03:31 PM

I am wondering if any of you have heard of his business tranzam territory? I'm thinking of buying a 455 block and 6x heads from him then having him take those parts along with pistions, crank,camshaft, that I provide to build an engine.
The guy seems very nice and extreamly knowledgable. Any how I would very much apperciate it if you have heard of Rick Boeman to voice your opinion about him. Thanks

Old 03-27-2002, 05:53 PM
Senior Chief

I think his last name is Bowman.

I sold him a set of honeycomb wheels about 8 years ago. No problems there. He was very pleasant to deal with back then, sounds like he is the same today.

I do know he advertises in Hemmings and Smoke Signals on a regular basis. Don't think there has been anything posted about him at all on this board.

1964 Grand Prix
1966 Bonneville Brougham
1980 Trans Am - original owner