Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 06-09-2003, 06:53 PM

Can Wendell at Zackley's Speed & Machine Shop in Downtown Melvin plese let me know where i can expect to get my 463" Block and crank done if he is to busy or can anyone out there recomend a good shop in San Angelo, Tx.........Thanks

Old 06-09-2003, 06:53 PM

Can Wendell at Zackley's Speed & Machine Shop in Downtown Melvin plese let me know where i can expect to get my 463" Block and crank done if he is to busy or can anyone out there recomend a good shop in San Angelo, Tx.........Thanks

Old 06-10-2003, 04:55 AM

Joe. I think the guy at Zackley's machine is pretty busy fixing holes in all the d-ports that he has ported! Good luck finding a machine shop around San Angelo! You might try Norvelly's speed shop.

Old 06-10-2003, 07:04 AM

Thanks for the info. I talked to Norvelleeeeee this morning, he said he's to busy now with the muffler business to do any engine work and that he never did engines anyway, he had all the work done up in Lubbock and he was just the middle man!I guess there is alot of that going on around central Texas. - I didn't want to go to them anyway, I just wanted to hear there excuse! Now i'll just go Barney, where i was going in the first place anyway, it just shows you if you want good work you have to find someone that loves PONTIAC in the first place! Joe

Old 06-12-2003, 09:19 PM

Whats wrong out there! Can't anyone recomend a good shop in San Angelo, Tx. Oh Well! Maybe there all chevy shops huh! hahahahaha lite'n up - Whys everyone so serious? Joe