Old 12-06-2003, 03:30 PM

I know this subject has probably been discussed many times, but could someone walk me through the process of repainting interior hard plastic trim pieces? Many of Year One's new pieces are coming in navy blue, and I have a black interior. Also, some of my existing pieces could use redoing. What are the correct products I need?

Old 12-06-2003, 03:30 PM

I know this subject has probably been discussed many times, but could someone walk me through the process of repainting interior hard plastic trim pieces? Many of Year One's new pieces are coming in navy blue, and I have a black interior. Also, some of my existing pieces could use redoing. What are the correct products I need?

Old 12-06-2003, 09:48 PM

I have used PPG Degreaser, PPG Plastic Prep...makes is tacky...then followed by PPG Color. SEMS also works too.

olds..........

Old 12-07-2003, 04:33 PM

I hope its alright to post this but I found this recently. http://forums.domestictunerz.com/ind...showtopic=7297

Old 12-07-2003, 05:50 PM

Thanks, JACE, that guy had alot of good tips. Gonna try some of them really soon.