Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2022, 05:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Jegs ebay store is horrible

I have ordered a Amd 69 gto bumper off jegs ebay store and its a nightmare. Purchased on the 4th of November with free 3 day shipping. Paid through paypal and was supposed to arrive the 8 or 9th. When it didnt show shipped on the 8th I sent a message to see when it would go out, I get a reply saying ebay hadnt sent any purchase info. I contact ebay and they said it was sent and the only way to resend was file a complaint when it didn't show on the 9th. I sent a screenshot of the order number to jegs ebay consultant with no responce. Filed a complaint on the 9th that has gone unanswered. Looks like as of now I have to wait until the 17th for ebay to get involved and refund me. I will NEVER do buisness with Jegs again. Spent close to 5 grand with them this year alone. Never had a problem with summit and will only shop them now. Buyers beware ! I sent multiple messages to them with 0 responce, horrible customer service.