THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 08-15-2018, 10:33 PM

Default Jack &a Donna Steele Pontiac Auction

There is a nice layout of the Steele Pontiac Auction cars in the Smoke Signals.
I was wondering if any one had any insight into this collection? Trying to figure out if my pockets are deep enough to attend. There are 24 high end Pontiacs up for auction at no reserve. I'm interested in the TA's

Old 08-16-2018, 09:48 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Link to Worldwide Auctioneers: http://www.worldwide-auctioneers.com/auctions/au18.cfm Search on Pontiacs and the Steele cars for sale will come up

Old 08-16-2018, 10:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Wow. Some real Halo cars.

Old 08-16-2018, 10:53 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I have seen Jack's collection in person he has very very nice cars and they have always been (at his place) stored in climate controlled space indoors. Some of them may go for a good price but for the most part I would think they would go for top dollar because most of them are real deal numbers matching vehicles.

Old 08-16-2018, 09:35 PM

Default Jack & Donna Steele Auction

As several of the SD's motors have been "modernized", I wonder how that will effect their value. Also sounds like the 69 does not have its born with moter.