Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2023, 07:03 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD455DJ View Post
I'm also in the throes of a "refurbishment" of an early (12C) GT-37 that is the opposite of yours when it comes to the option list. It's Canyon Copper with white guts and the red/white 'eyebrow' stripes. I have a thread on it that...https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com...d.php?t=790693

I'll be watching your progress with interest!

Dennis
Thanks Dennis. Beautiful GT-37! I will be following your thread as well... I'm sure I will learn a lot of much needed info.
Mine is as basic as they came. I don't think it has any options other than the GT package.. The one I had 40 years ago had the same 350 but it did have the 4 speed, tach in dash, wood grain cluster, PS, PB , vinyl seats. and trim rings When I drop the gas tank I hope to find the build sheet. I have high hopes it will be there as I am only the third owner. The car seems to have been maintained by the original owner just enough to keep it going till it came off the road in 92. It hasn't been messed with much as far as I can tell..

Last edited by 79 Phoenix; 02-04-2023 at 07:34 PM.