Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 01-01-2019, 03:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
What? Did i say same thing that you don't believe to be true?

... your comment was of a very condescending nature and you know it Brian ... like most of your stupid comments in CV-1 threads ...

Old 01-01-2019, 10:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOGEORGE View Post
This^^^^^

GTO George
Are you talking to yourself again?

6.98 @ 199mph
4.53 @ 164mph
Old 01-01-2019, 11:31 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckmastr View Post
Are you talking to yourself again?

GTO George

Old 01-01-2019, 12:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
I believe I remember Tony B posting here saying what you said was B.S..... when I get time, I will find it for you little fella...
He definitely did Scott. Refuted everything he said and went as far as to ask that his name not be used anymore. And it hasn't been.

Old 01-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
Thanks Kelvin. Got some bad info. Seems like that guy has given me some more than once.
But the premise looks to be the same. The heads had a issue that was not easily fixed. A few guys have got right at 400cfm with std High Ports and Dan is very good at what he does. Point was I think a as cast set done by someone like him from the start would be a good comparison.
Good luck with your new build.
You have got to be a slow learner. Weren't you made out to look quite silly just a week ago? Probably by the same fountain of misinformation.

Old 01-01-2019, 04:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird69 View Post
Wears Fulton – That's funny right there – I don't care who you are. We are fine and well in Minnesota. Haven't been on PY for many months. I see nothing has changed – honestly haven't missed that.

We do race at Brainerd International Raceway's Fast Five three race series on Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. And yes Jeff, it is a weight restricted class with rules and regulations – lots of them. It's a street legal class with typically 25 – 30 cars in the class. In addition to weight minimums, Cars must run D.O.T. Tires, mufflers, roll up windows, show proof of insurance and complete a 12 mile cruise after qualifying (4 laps around the road course) with headlights and flashers on. After a heat soak, your car must start again under it's own power. Points are awarded for qualifying position and round wins, but the cruise is counted heavily in points. If you do not do the cruise, you do not race on Sunday.

Each race is about a $2000 - $3000 expense for us including entry fees, crew, guests, food, lodging and fuel, so that takes a significant bite out of our racing budget. Any maintenance or changes to the car are in addition to that. Since it is heads up racing, we are always striving to improve the car's performance. The CV-1 top end was a quantum leap in power up from the wide port E top end, but has introduced a new learning curve to handle the new power. We have made a number of changes to the car to get a handle on it. Sometimes the car tells us it didn't like the changes, but we are always learning and the car is responding.

In spite of the fact that there is no cubic inch limit in our class, we still managed to qualify in the top three at all three races. So yes, there are quite a few “competitive cars” in our class – big motors, turbo cars, blower cars and nitrous cars. We won one race, runnered up in another and finished the season number two in points. Not bad. Motor has not been apart for two seasons, so we will probably freshen it after the new year. Looking forward to 2019.

Happy New Year,
Dick Fulton
Thanks for the update!. What was your best ET/MPH this season and what did it weight at that time? I know you might now want to say but just in case I figured I would ask.

Old 01-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Those are strong "on track" results. Congratulations.

Old 01-01-2019, 05:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post
Family reunion Mark?

Old 01-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Appreciate the update Dick. There's a few on here that should come race your events at your track before running their mouths.
Have a great New Year Dick!

Old 01-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWilkie View Post
There's a few on here that should come race your events at your track before running their mouths.
Why? Or Dick could try running in their events at their tracks but again why?

Old 01-01-2019, 06:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird69 View Post

We do race at Brainerd International Raceway's Fast Five three race series on Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. And yes Jeff, it is a weight restricted class with rules and regulations – lots of them. It's a street legal class with typically 25 – 30 cars in the class. In addition to weight minimums, Cars must run D.O.T. Tires, mufflers, roll up windows, show proof of insurance and complete a 12 mile cruise after qualifying (4 laps around the road course) with headlights and flashers on. After a heat soak, your car must start again under it's own power. Points are awarded for qualifying position and round wins, but the cruise is counted heavily in points. If you do not do the cruise, you do not race on Sunday.

Each race is about a $2000 - $3000 expense for us including entry fees, crew, guests, food, lodging and fuel, so that takes a significant bite out of our racing budget. Any maintenance or changes to the car are in addition to that. Since it is heads up racing, we are always striving to improve the car's performance. The CV-1 top end was a quantum leap in power up from the wide port E top end, but has introduced a new learning curve to handle the new power. We have made a number of changes to the car to get a handle on it. Sometimes the car tells us it didn't like the changes, but we are always learning and the car is responding.

In spite of the fact that there is no cubic inch limit in our class, we still managed to qualify in the top three at all three races. So yes, there are quite a few “competitive cars” in our class – big motors, turbo cars, blower cars and nitrous cars. We won one race, runnered up in another and finished the season number two in points. Not bad. Motor has not been apart for two seasons, so we will probably freshen it after the new year. Looking forward to 2019.

Happy New Year,
Dick Fulton
That's great Dick, glad to see you out there beating other brands. The 12 mile cruise is pretty impressive to do, my buddy in his 68 Nova with a BBC on nitrous used to do that stuff. Good luck this year.

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 01-01-2019, 06:52 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
That's great Dick, glad to see you out there beating other brands. The 12 mile cruise is pretty impressive to do, my buddy in his 68 Nova with a BBC on nitrous used to do that stuff. Good luck this year.
Why didnt you ask him if he's still waiting on a converter or hammer him about not being fast with cv-1's? You talk a lot of **** when he's not around and kiss his ass when he is...lol what a little biotch

Old 01-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm421 View Post
He definitely did Scott. Refuted everything he said and went as far as to ask that his name not be used anymore. And it hasn't been.
He absolutely posted and refuted what john said...john never responded after that..
See john... it happened... tony made you look like a tool...

Old 01-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Why didnt you ask him if he's still waiting on a converter or hammer him about not being fast with cv-1's? You talk a lot of **** when he's not around and kiss his ass when he is...lol what a little biotch
Damn, I was just going to ask him if he got his converter.

Also, motors don’t need to come apart when you don’t race them!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Ask him...dont be two faced... talk **** to him like you do when he's not around...

Old 01-01-2019, 07:05 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post

Also, motors don’t need to come apart when you don’t race them!
Is your car capable of the class dick runs ?

Old 01-01-2019, 07:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Hey deuche. Find me a post that I talked **** on him.

My name ain't little jack.

1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Butler Peformance
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 01-01-2019, 07:11 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Hey deuche. Find me a post that I talked **** on him.
Loll...big words from the beanpole... you are like the little dog that stands behind LJ and eggs it on.. you're not important enough to waste time searching... but it's well known how you are about his performance.... you're not man enough to come out and say it... you rely on innuendo...... that makes you a little bitch...

Old 01-01-2019, 07:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Loll...big words from the beanpole... you are like the little dog that stands behind LJ and eggs it on.. you're not important enough to waste time searching... but it's well known how you are about his performance.... you're not man enough to come out and say it... you rely on innuendo...... that makes you a little bitch...
Are you a child? I have private messaged Dick on facebook. You don't know what your talking about at all.

1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Butler Peformance
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 01-01-2019, 07:48 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Are you a child? I have private messaged Dick on facebook. You don't know what your talking about at all.
Child like in the fact I call it like I see it...