Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 11:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via MSN to Bud Lyons

Maybe he needs another right hook to straighten him out.

Old 12-31-2006, 11:30 AM
Suspended

somebody took my money once,,,,,, ONLY ONCE!!!! (spoken in voice of Joe piscopo in johnny dangerously)

you guys remember that movie dont yea lol

ONLY ONCE!

Old 12-31-2006, 11:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I have a gun that can shoot through schools

1931 Pontiac 5 window coupe OHC6 powered
2015 GMC Yukon SLT
Old 12-31-2006, 12:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOWAGON
Nice refference. Guns and schools. :mad:

Old 12-31-2006, 12:10 PM
Suspended

HA what a stick in the mud

Old 12-31-2006, 12:14 PM
Suspended

Quote:
that goes through armor. and it goes through the victim, through the wall, through a tree outside. its an .88 Magnum.

lol

Old 12-31-2006, 01:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That is too bad. It would be nice to know that you can come to this board, get parts, cars, or whatever and not have to worry about getting it in the rear. If you cant deliver on the the product send the money back. That is my theroy. Now I did sell a item here once, got the money and then got a sinus infection that wiped me out. It was my fault for not telling my wife to send the parts and I owned up to it but I made it right as soon as I got on my feet. With that I can understand a few days but a few weeks is obsurd, I dont care what the situation.

Check out my sons blog, www.driftundertheradar.com

Old 12-31-2006, 02:40 PM
Senior Chief

Does Josh know about this thread? I've seen him post in other parts of the board since this has been posted.

I find it curious that he has not posted here yet.

Old 12-31-2006, 04:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman
That is too bad. It would be nice to know that you can come to this board, get parts, cars, or whatever and not have to worry about getting it in the rear. If you cant deliver on the the product send the money back. That is my theroy. Now I did sell a item here once, got the money and then got a sinus infection that wiped me out. It was my fault for not telling my wife to send the parts and I owned up to it but I made it right as soon as I got on my feet. With that I can understand a few days but a few weeks is obsurd, I dont care what the situation.

I think this is really somwhat of a rare occurance. Ive bought sold and even gotten a few things for free through this board with no problem at all. If I need something, this is the first place I go. Theres allways a few bad apples in the bunch no matter where you are.

I am sure Josh will return the money. By now Im sure his pm box is full.

Old 12-31-2006, 04:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to baron_

jensen did much less, with fewer people abused
....had plenty of excuses, too

and he's permanently banned
I wonder if PY going to step up to the plate on this and get involved?

http://forums.performanceyears.com/f...d.php?t=618281
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ9KworCMRE

Last edited by baron_; 12-31-2006 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-31-2006, 04:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron_
jensen did much less, with fewer people abused

and he's permanently banned
is PY going to step up to the plate on this?
I think Jensen got banned because of the name calling not screwing people over

2015 GMC Yukon SLT
Old 12-31-2006, 05:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via MSN to Bud Lyons

If Josh's mommy gets on here and calls us old dumb basterds hes gone too.

Old 12-31-2006, 05:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to baron_

Quote:
I think Jensen got banned because of the name calling not screwing people over

good point - i forgot about that with all the drama about his mother or whatever
still - i think it was a combination of bad dealing and drama that got him banned

http://forums.performanceyears.com/f...d.php?t=618281
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ9KworCMRE
Old 12-31-2006, 05:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Blue 66
Nice refference. Guns and schools. :mad:
Oh i forgot to include Alcohol that always goes good with guns and school

2015 GMC Yukon SLT
Old 12-31-2006, 05:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Lyons
If Josh's mommy gets on here and calls us old dumb basterds hes gone too.
One of the more hilarious moments on PY, eh, Bud? Thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten that one.

Old 12-31-2006, 05:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Josh must be laying low. He was posting yesterday

2015 GMC Yukon SLT
Old 12-31-2006, 06:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

josh where are you

1 69 gto 4 speed
1 69 gto judge
1 75 ta
1 79 formula
1 80 formula
1 81 ta
1 89 formula
1 96 ta
1 66 mustang
1 84 mustang
1 89 25th anniv mustang convert
kaysersuzuki@yahoo.com
Old 12-31-2006, 07:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

all im saying is that josh is the one that cancelled the deal becasue i supposly bugged him to much.it took him 2 weeks after he recieved the money to supposly buy the car then he took it apond himself to cancell the deal.he had my money for 2 weeks goin on a other week here this week.all he has to do is take 30 minutes out of his day and send me my money.i even told him i would drive up there to get my money back in person.

Old 12-31-2006, 07:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

i also told him i had that since this deal felll through i found a other car and wanted my money back so i can buy this other car.the guy with the car is waiting for me to come up with the balance which is what josh has.

Old 12-31-2006, 09:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via Yahoo to Pontiacmuscle

I finally learned about this thread thanks to a couple of PY mwmbers who actually know me and brought this to my attention so I could give it the attention it deserves. Id like to say thanks to them.
First I'll deal with the minor issues. John; learn how to type it pains me to read your post. You should have contacted me off list instead of posting this incomprehesible rabble in the lobby. Second; Ive NEVER screwed anyone over on this board or anywhere else for that matter and I dont ever intend to do so. I dont know who is PM ing you but they obvuiosly dont have the balls to contact me directly.
Check for Pontiacmuscle under business entitties and the feedback speaks for itself. Ive made many friends on this board and will continue to make more.

Third, Im not "laying low", I have nothing to fear. Im not living back at home as of yet and had to get my own place and my internet access is sparce and borrowed.
Now on to the main issue.
Id posted about a '67 GTO for sale locally not looking to sell the car but John contacted me and I offered my time etc, free of charge to gather info, pics etc and put the deal together so John could get the car. I dont 'broker' deals and dont want a cent from John as I was just trying to help out a fellow Pontiacer. John told me what he wanted to pay and I ran interference for him on this end as the gentleman isnt computer savvy and worked out the price and transport etc. John wired me the $.
This was right at the time all the s**t hit the fan on this end and I explained what was going on to John and there would be a slight delay on getting the deal done for him as I had major family concerns to deal with. He harrassed me via phone calls, emails, up to and including threats which I wont tolerate.
At that point I told him I wasnt going to help him finish the deal or get the car because he couldnt be understanding nor patient.
I made myself look like an ass to my friend, broke the deal. got Johns $ back and still the harassment continues. I got to the point I told John that for every email or phone call etc I got about it; its going to delay his $ 48 hrs. I asked for 'space' to deals with my personal issues and John couldnt do that and only sought to make things worse; after all the chasing I did to get info, pics for him, all the time of mine that I had invested. So now I have Johns $ in a very safe place and when he decides to give me the breathing room I initially asked for; I will return his $.
As for your threats via PM John, if you continue, I will forward them to my lawyer and let him handle it.
I could care less if you have another car deal going just as you cared when I needed a bit more time and asked you honestly and you decided to throw a temper tantrum instead of being cool.
If you want to cool off and attempt to be decent; I'll give you a date say within the next week or so your $ will be returned on and we can be done with this.
Many members on this forum gave me excellent advice; put your family first so i did...many deals I had going for myself and a few others for fellow Pontiacers like John were delayed and essentilly put on the back burner; which is what had to be done. Some parts shipping was delayed I had planeed and I still have a few items to send that I wont be able to do until I get back home; which I hope is soon.
You have backed me into a corner when all I asked for was patience and understanding John which had I gotten that your money would have been returned already.
Im concentrating on getting my life back in order and doing as the court ordered so I can see my kids and family; for now and until things straighten out for me; my Pontiacs including this BS is secondary.

John; I want one final PM from you incuding 2 things: Your complete name and mailing address and a date within the next 2 weeks that would be accepatable to return your money to you. In return you will recieve a tracking number(s) so you can track your money. You get your money back in a timely fashion and everyones happy. I will not be contacting you any further and will be keeping all my reciepts/ emails for future reference.

As far as everyone else; check my feedback here on the board and elsewhere and judge for yourself; Ive had nothing but positive experiences with everyone I dealt with. Feel Free to PM me if anyone needs references. I have to return my friends laptop and have friends waiting to go out for New Years Eve...I will give this no more consideration this year.
Get me the info I requested John and we can both start this year off on the right foot. Cheers!