Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtos
This sounds like a bad deal from the start. I would contact the authorities in his state/town A.S.A.P. It sounds like you are getting screwed. Good Luck. I hope it turns out OK.

I agree 100%. The longer you wait the worse off you'll be.

Old 12-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

which State? sounds like you got borkered

:sorry:

Old 12-29-2006, 10:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You have another problem, besides spelling and grammatical errors?
Well, let's see: You sent money to some guy to act as a go-between- for exactly WHAT reason? Is he a dealer? Does the owner not like you?
You make the deals YOURSELF, handing the money to the owner IN PERSON, or from a distance only after personally establishing trust with the seller. Otherwise, you may pretty much kiss your money goodbye.
And, in this case, I have to suspect that this middleman could see you coming a mile away...

Old 12-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Suspended

i can understand the bad spelling when your upset and banging out a bunch of words, and its not a sin to be trusting,

that being said, TJH is right, whats his user name on here, i seen a few issues like this one that have been solved with help from people on the boards.

Old 12-30-2006, 12:17 AM

Seriously, is this a joke?

Old 12-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6704gto
i have a promblem,let me here your advice.i worked a deal out a deal with this guy to buy a car that he knew of.after goin through him to neg a price with the owner we came to a price.the guy told me to send him the money andhe would go pay the owner of the car the money and get the title and any other paper work on the car.so i send wire him the money through my bank.he gets the money and says hes goin to get it that week end and he was goin to delivery the car to me on that coming monday.well some personal issues come up and he was side tracked.it took him 2 weeks after he got the money that he went and paided for the car.now he told me that he wasnt goin to delivery it that a roll back was going to bring it to me.now he aid that all i was doin was bugging him and harressing him that he was goin to get my money back and send it back to me.thois guy has had my money for a bout a month now.and i cant get in touch with him .how long should i keep waiting to recive my money.i dont know where the car is located at he wouldnt tell me,i tried to get a friend that lives close by go look at the car ,but he said no to that,i personal dont know this guy but from talkin with him on this web site ,am i wrong for being a lil worried about the whole deal.
Sorry 6704GTO, I cant even get though this. I hope you get the help you need.

Old 12-30-2006, 12:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

"Wired him the money".

Dude...your money is gone. There will be no car delivered. You've just been scammed.

Old 12-30-2006, 01:23 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I can help,i know a guy who's selling a car just wire me $6,000 and its yours.

Old 12-30-2006, 01:30 AM
Senior Chief

Sad to hear this story. You should have asked for advice before hand. The fellow has already bought a new pipe, and is smoking what ever is left. Hope you can meet the guy face to face some day.

Old 12-30-2006, 01:40 AM

Sorry to say this: You have been taken to the cleaners.

Old 12-30-2006, 02:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Ok, since nobody has asked the question, I will. How much did you send this guy?

Old 12-30-2006, 02:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I feel for you but...I gotta tell you, when I was reading that I thought...There's no way in the world I'd send a guy money when,
1. I don't know him
2. I've never seen the car
3. He won't let me see the car
You're not wrong to be worried, you're wrong for not being worried soon enough....as in, before you sent him any money.

Old 12-30-2006, 02:33 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Don't worry, dude. We've all been there before. In fact just last year I bought this bridge in San Francisco.

Seriously though, if you don't provide any further info I guess you just have to suck it up.

Old 12-30-2006, 04:38 AM
Senior Chief

Default How much $$

WOW ! The next time you feel like throwing a bunch of money away , just send it to me.
You got hosed my friend.

Old 12-30-2006, 07:00 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Could this be it?

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...=499788&page=3

There is no try. - Yoda

1967 Firebird Restoration 2005 - 1/25/2017
Old 12-30-2006, 07:51 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speargun
I hope not.

Old 12-30-2006, 09:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

If you ever see that car I will be surprised. Act now maybe you can recover some money. Dont be afraid to tell his name on here. He wasnt afraid to take your money

Old 12-30-2006, 12:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6704gto
i have a promblem,let me here your advice.i worked a deal out a deal with this guy to buy a car that he knew of.after goin through him to neg a price with the owner we came to a price.the guy told me to send him the money andhe would go pay the owner of the car the money and get the title and any other paper work on the car.so i send wire him the money through my bank.he gets the money and says hes goin to get it that week end and he was goin to delivery the car to me on that coming monday.well some personal issues come up and he was side tracked.it took him 2 weeks after he got the money that he went and paided for the car.now he told me that he wasnt goin to delivery it that a roll back was going to bring it to me.now he aid that all i was doin was bugging him and harressing him that he was goin to get my money back and send it back to me.thois guy has had my money for a bout a month now.and i cant get in touch with him .how long should i keep waiting to recive my money.i dont know where the car is located at he wouldnt tell me,i tried to get a friend that lives close by go look at the car ,but he said no to that,i personal dont know this guy but from talkin with him on this web site ,am i wrong for being a lil worried about the whole deal.
Sounds like you`ve been "borkered".....:mad:
sorry ,couldnt resist...

http://FirstGenFirebird.org/show/closeup.mv?CarID=221

breathe and enjoy it , life is temporary

69 Firebird convertible
71 Triumph TR6
Old 12-30-2006, 12:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

hope not

1 69 gto 4 speed
1 69 gto judge
1 75 ta
1 79 formula
1 80 formula
1 81 ta
1 89 formula
1 96 ta
1 66 mustang
1 84 mustang
1 89 25th anniv mustang convert
kaysersuzuki@yahoo.com
Old 12-30-2006, 02:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

If your bank was involved in sending him the money that would be my first stop. See if they can get them involved in getting it back. Get the local police involved. This isn't a case of buyer beware, it's fraud. If it was initiated through the internet, there are organisations that deal with that. Call your Attorney General. If it's out of state call the Attorney General of that state. It's a lot of work and not guaranteed too get you back your money, but it may get this guy a longer rap sheet.