Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Senior Chief

Default Discretion......

Discretion and perception can be both equally sharp.

Let go of pain, give faith the reins; and let that pony run.

Last edited by herdswoman; 11-19-2006 at 12:43 PM.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Senior Chief

Dancolcate, you needed to speak to Darcie on the phone. This has been going on since Larry's death. She has pursued this for months on her own and has no family besides her youngest son who is only 18 years old.

As I posted in the Lobby:

Do you know what the worst is, Ray?
It's not the cheating, the excuses, the delaying or the lying.

YOU MADE DARCIE FEEL ALONE, ABANDONED AND MISS HER DEAD HUSBAND MORE THAN EVER.

You ripped those scabs off those wounds. You've hurt her and made her cry more than once. You've provoked her until she felt she had no recourse - except to come to the family where she felt there was some integrity, where people came to her when she was in need without getting in her business.

And when the men she turned to felt that the male chromosomes might needed to be balanced out with female help, they called me. I called her. Several strageties were laid out and she chose the path she wanted to go down.

Dancolkate, it's her loss, her grief, her call.

It IS a sad day for our community....just not in the way you might have thought.

Let go of pain, give faith the reins; and let that pony run.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

And to go along with Amy's comments, it's not only that Darcie wanted to distance herself from Ray. It's that he still owes her parts and money.

And this thread helped Pitch 400 get the money for his car that Ray's been holding for the past 5+ weeks without paying for.

In all honesty, Ray did a lot of very good things to help Darcie after Larry's passing. But at the same time he took advantage of the situation as well. I'm sure his intentions were good, but as Ray's shown in the past, his priorities are not always in the right place.

Old 11-19-2006, 12:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancolkate
It was great to see this Pontiac community come together to help Darcie.

God knows she did not deserve this.

But the way most of you are going about this is all wrong. The public bashing of another human being has gone on here since I've joined and is the reason I'm out of here. Even the moderators have joined in this time. Another sad day for PY. There are other ways to handle it.

All Darcie wanted to do was publicly disasociate herself from another member. She did not ask for all your opinions and stories and unsolicited help. YOU have made it worse.

GTOWAGON wrote:
I have no involvement in this at all but after reading this thread and the one in the buisness section i have to ask what did Bryan Jensen do that was worse than what Mr cox did? will he also be banned for life from this site? if not it seems that there is a double standard here.

Well GTOWAGON, you are an intellegent person.

God Bless you Darcie, I hope you're able to find peace and forgiveness in Larry's death as well as all this BS.
WOW someone thinks i'm intellegent THANKS

1931 Pontiac 5 window coupe OHC6 powered
2015 GMC Yukon SLT
Old 11-19-2006, 12:58 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Sorry folks, you are satisfying yourselves. Please re-read what Darcie wrote. This public display is not what Darcie wanted or the reason for her post. She has publicly asked that everyone "calm down and try to understand why i did this". She did not ask for a hanging, she did not ask for details of YOUR dealings or personal opinions of Ray.

You have entirely missed the point.

This thread should be locked.

Darcie wrote;
I did not mean for everyone to get so involved in this to the point that people doubt me. The bottom line is that Ray has held money that was mine that I finally had to get nasty over to get it back. He has sold parts of Larry's without letting me know they sold or lied to me about a particular part which in that I have not received money for. He was very good about getting me the money from all the donations. If that wasn't the case, I would of never thanked everyone on the post for all their help. My problem is that I do not want Ray to use the memory or integrity of my husband Larry Davis to try to make people believe that he is so genuine. This situation has hurt me a great deal and this was very painful for me to even post. I have been dealing with this for a long time now and I am trying to figure it out the easiest way for all involved without hurting or embaressing anyone. But I got to the point that I felt Ray did not really care about what was going on, he blew me off to many times and would not honor his word. Your word needs to mean something. And so in that, I will be ending my ties with him, taking the parts back that he has and eliminating the problem. But the fact remains that I will not let Larry down on this. That is the only, and I strongly say "only" reason I even put the post on. It sounds to me like others have some very strong opinions about Ray that they now feel justified to voice. That is not any of my doing. So please all just calm down and try to understand why I did this. For none of you are in my shoes right now, so don't try to say you know how I feel. I hope Ray knows how much I appreciate the help and support he gave me from the start. That is totally separate from what is going on now. Anything I have done or said has been totally honest and genuine. I just expected that back from a friend.

Old 11-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default This is just part 10 in a long list of deals.

Dancolkate, that would be fine if he hasn't continually ripped people off over the last 3 years. While still spending money on his hobby and personal needs.

He continually pulls the Whimpy Popeye deal. Except Tuesday never shows up.

And he never really made an apperance till 5 years ago.

You do the math.

This isn't a first. Just the worst. And more that will probalby never hit the internet concerning Darcie !!!!!
You just aren't behind the scenes.

Just beware if he needs a item and wants to .... Pay for it later

You think Larry Davis just made up the term............ No Pay Ray for no reason? Shame it came back to haunt Larrys family and put Darcie thru this Hell.

Old 11-19-2006, 01:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You people are making me feel quilty.
I'm not a knight in shining armor. I want wanted the GTO from the 1st day i saw it.
65's, 68-9's are my favorite's.

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/b...hop/?start=100
Old 11-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

More than one way to take advantage of a widow than just financially?:eek:

Winner of Top Class at Pontiac Nationals, 2004 Cordova
Winner of Quick 16 At Ames 2004 Pontiac Tripower Nats

KRE's MR-1 - 1st 5 second Pontiac block ever!

"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts."

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." – Socrates
Old 11-19-2006, 01:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I think she wants us to read between the lines.
She doesn't want to come right out and accuse him of something.
Just trying to get him to do the right thing.
It hasn't worked up till now, so she has to resort to this.

I would read very carefully between the lines.

"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts."

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." – Socrates
Old 11-19-2006, 02:21 PM

dan, there are others besides darcy to whom ray owes parts/ money.

he's racing instead ofpaying his debts.

he's remodelling his house instead of paying his debts.

he's been holding parts instead of paying debts.

he took pitch 400's car with the i'll pay later story. it's fortunate that mike w [ponchoshop] was in the position to bail him out on this deal by buying the car.

it sounds to me like there are still issues unresolved here. when ray pays everyone off and returns all the parts then it's resolved.

mike

moderator is a glorified word for an unappreciated prick..................

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former." --Albert Einstein

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill
Old 11-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Poor Darcie.

If Cox is 1/2 the scum bag you say he is, then I agree 100% that his nuts should be fried.

But is the right place or the right way to do it?

A few emails, phone calls, or PM's would have had the same effect without putting all this on a public forum.

Ray should be ashamed.....and you should too.

PS. If Cox has been a scumbag and screwed people for the last 3 or 5 years, then why didn't you protect Darcie when Ray first got invloved?

Now they're coming out of the woodwork saying what a jerk he is.

Unbeleivable to me.

Old 11-19-2006, 02:52 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Seems to me that Dancolkate is making some sense here!

db

Old 11-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I think Im gonna side with Dan on this. Why would the mods let this go on?? This has turned out to be a bash fest. As an active PY's board participant, I hate to see this type of thing.

I dont know Darcie, I didnt know Larry and I dont know Ray. But this is certainly a family matter and should be handled behind the scenes in a more appropriate manner.

Mike, Listing all of Rays faults (true or not true) adds so much more fuel to the fire. As a Mod, you are representing PY's and this forum. INstead of adding, there should be more moderation.

I know this comment is gonna come back and bite me in the a**, but if Ray was well known for handling himself this way, than why was he given the opertunity to handle anything with this? If he was a known scammer, than it seems like both parties are at fault here. Which makes my point stronger!!

I mean no dissrespect to Darcie or the family or anyone else for that matter. This is a very important issue and I just think this is not the way to hanlde this.

Old 11-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancolkate
Poor Darcie.

If Cox is 1/2 the scum bag you say he is, then I agree 100% that his nuts should be fried.

But is the right place or the right way to do it?

A few emails, phone calls, or PM's would have had the same effect without putting all this on a public forum.

Ray should be ashamed.....and you should too.

PS. If Cox has been a scumbag and screwed people for the last 3 or 5 years, then why didn't you protect Darcie when Ray first got invloved?

Now they're coming out of the woodwork saying what a jerk he is.

Unbeleivable to me.
THIS IS EXACTLY MY POINT!!! THANK YOU DAN!!!

Old 11-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

How is this different than the other posts in the Better Business section?

Last edited by johnta1; 11-19-2006 at 03:09 PM.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Senior Chief

I'm tired of these Pontiac crooks!

We all have been to kind and politically correct all this time.

I'd say boot these bastards out, NOW!

I may be a little harsh, but keep in mind I was raised by a nice guy that happend to be a Teamster (truck driver), Jar head that spent 2 rotten years in the Korean War and was raised in Hells Kitchen (Lower East Side of NY City).

Larry's Family should not have to deal with this DisRespect.....

MC

Old 11-19-2006, 03:04 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyingbreed
Seems to me that Dancolkate is making some sense here!

db
+1. He hit the nail on the head.

Old 11-19-2006, 03:13 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Hey guys, it looks as though Darcie tried the route you state with little or no satisfaction. I'm am very nuetral in this matter as I know none of the people involved or the behind the scene goings on. Now that Darcie has made this public things are getting done. She stated she even went to Rays house, did you not read that?

She woke up sunny side down and I was still thinking I was too proud to flip her over
Old 11-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Since My first post was deleated Ill post this again.

# 1 At this moment I don’t owe Darcie anymoney. The 350 left from the car deposit was given to her yesterday. So there is no money owed
# 2 she has sent me a Pm about leaving the parts in the barn I am not going anywhere near there with all these accusations flying around. So Im making arrangements for someone else to take them there in the next Day or so
# 3 there was never a payment problem or term problem between me and Pitch for his car and as far as I Know he has no problems with the deal we made I posted one of my cars for sale and was going to buy his with the money from that
# 4 I don’t owe tons of people money, not that its anyones business but I owe Dude 125.00
all Pontiac for a purchase
Bes 135.00
And 300 to a fellow racer
That’s it .
#5 anyone who can do better with helping Darcie have at it because Im done.

# 6 Darcie received all of the money from any sale within 1 hour to 3 days depending on when I saw her with the exception of the car apparently there is some misunderstanding between her and I about how the Deposit was handled, but she does have it now.

#7 all board members who bought or donated made checks out to Darcie as they were told to from the beginning. Except 1 for 100.00 which they made out to me and I cashed and gave to her the next day . that was way back before everyone was told where or how to make it out

# 8 I may or may not post some of the details later depending on if Darcy approves of them after I whrite them

I have not taken or sold anything of Darcies for any profit of my own I was trying to help and apperantly I didn’t do that so Im sorry if I hurt Darcie and Im sorry I wasted my time. She has her money and Ill have the Parts back by the weekend.

Mat it! Spray it! Chute it! Just another 8 Second Pass!
Old 11-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnta1
How is this different than the other posts in the Better Business section?
It is very different. Here is the first post from the MR1 thread;

**Only post first hand, Factual, pertinent information in this thread. Any posts that are not directly on topic will be deleted and the poster will receive a vacation from PY, no speculation, and no second hand information. This will be the only warning**

I asked why this was written and was told that the rules are different for the busineess exchange forum.

Now go back and read all the second and third hand sludge in this thread.