Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 05:29 PM
Senior Chief

Send a message via ICQ to GOAT72

Incredible.

Old 04-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT72
Incredible.
I think I feel a bit slighted. LOL :Peace:

Old 04-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

:p Check out the post now:clap2:

Old 04-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Some of you that visit other pontiac sites/forums may want to mention this situation at those places as well,just as a "heads up" kinda warning.

Just an idea...

Even a marginally intelligent borker may be smart enough to just shift their "base" of operations to another place much like this one,complete with a different "online" identity,and spread a whole bunch more grief among other unsuspecting folks,before having their modus operandi discovered.

Anyhow,I digress.

Carry on.

Old 04-10-2006, 07:23 PM

Just in case someone got screwed and dosn't have his phone here it is.
Bryan Jensen
(***) ***-**** BETWEEN 1 AND 5 P.M. PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

*****Moderator note: Please refrain from posting another member's personal information on PY.

Thank you,

Kurt

Old 04-10-2006, 07:27 PM

Sorry--That was his cell # I gave--Let me add Bryan's home # ***-***-****

*****Moderator note: Please refrain from posting another member's personal information on PY.

Thank you,

Kurt

Old 04-10-2006, 08:21 PM

Check this out--see what Bryan did now--here's the post
http://216.178.81.108/forums/showthread.php?t=474737

Old 04-10-2006, 09:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingchief
Some of you that visit other pontiac sites/forums may want to mention this situation at those places as well,just as a "heads up" kinda warning.

Just an idea...

Even a marginally intelligent borker may be smart enough to just shift their "base" of operations to another place much like this one,complete with a different "online" identity,and spread a whole bunch more grief among other unsuspecting folks,before having their modus operandi discovered.

Maybe he will become "PontiacBryan".

Old 04-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Senior Chief

How to not to make friends on the internet...

Old 04-10-2006, 10:58 PM

Yikes! I emailed this guy about his listing for parts for sale. I am looking for a dash and some emblems for my 67 Lemans convertible. He offered everything to me for $120 plus $35 shipping and swears everything looks NOS. I guess my slow response was a good thing. I always thought his large story on Ebay was a little funny.

Old 04-10-2006, 11:02 PM

The purpose of this forum is to alert other Pontiac Enthusiasts to potential and past problems with vendors. The goal is for others to make their own decisions based on facts posted here.

If you have not had direct business dealings with Bryan Jensen, please do not post in this topic.

Thanks,

Kurt

Old 04-10-2006, 11:16 PM

I had a dealing with Bryan where he tried to screw me on the deal. Offered A 66 GTO to me for 5,000 said he owned it and he had it buy his house in So.Ca--when I was ready to buy, he upped the price and then after that I found out he did not own it and it was half way accross the Country. Very dishonest person--Buyer beware of any dealings with Bryan Jensen. this is what he does when I emailed him telling him I might kick his little but if I'm ever in his area.

I emailed Bryan and told him "If I'm ever in his area I might look him up and kick his little a*s-----This is what he emails me today
Bryan emails me this:
"fyi I did file a Police report with the Sheriff's station and had it put on file, and I have restraining order papers filled out if you try and pull anything funny. You better believe it too because I have the file number here in my pocket, and all I have to do is process the restraining order paperwork should you even get the remote idea you're going to teach me a lesson. Your problem was you bought something and wanted to make YOUR terms before I could complete the sale.

Oh yeah...and get an english dictionary because the f word isn't the only one in the english language

You better watch it, cause you're on notice and these threats you've been sending me via e-mail are now on file with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department"

my terms,as in for the price I was told and to have it in the state that he said it was in--what a little chicken sh*t coward--and I don't realy care about the report--this little turd will probably be fileing alot of these kinds of reports in his life

Last edited by 66 GOAT; 04-11-2006 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
The purpose of this forum is to alert other Pontiac Enthusiasts to potential and past problems with vendors. The goal is for others to make their own decisions based on facts posted here.

If you have not had direct business dealings with Bryan Jensen, please do not post in this topic.

Thanks,

Kurt
I hear you there Kurt,but I got just one tiny little note to bring up in some folks defense here,this thread did get it's start in the lobby before it got moved here,so just remember that some may have made a comment or two before it got moved here,and those folks comments,after that move,and up to this point may just be those folks airing a few "final thoughts" type comments on this subject.

My last comment for instance was just to suggest to those that visit other forums that they may want to consider advising those folks about this as well,if they feel the need to do so.

As I only post here I am not going to be concerned with those places,or their members,but some folks here may well be concerned with keeping those respective communities up to date on the latest "individual(s) of concern" and their current transgressions.

But I agree,from this point on this thread should be left pretty much to those with direct dealings with Bryan,and their viewpoints.

As for me,I'm outta here for now...

Last edited by screamingchief; 04-11-2006 at 01:01 PM. Reason: change my parting comment
Old 04-11-2006, 02:52 AM
On Vacation

Default alright:

look...this is the infamous "borkerer" you guys are talking about.

I have absolutely no desire to add fuel to this fire any more. It is upsetting me, and you have all caused me a lot of added grief I didn't need right now.

Could we please stop trying to take the "lets get revenge route?!?!?"

I'm saying I apologize for anything that you think I've done, although I'm only human.

And I realized this: I got in WAYYY OVER MY HEAD BEYOND MY ABILITIES.

AND:

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY WRONGDOING.

i SAID IT, I'm trying to be a man...and let's stop this because it's worrying me to death///although I do have one last thing to say:

Harold, mabye I didn't do the best on our attempted business transaction...but you totally stepped the line. You worried me sick because I have an innocent mother and sister and father that are involved in this as well. They have sacrificed a lot so I can have a hobby I enjoy to work on. But you put my mother in tears because she was afraid you really were going to come down here and try and do something. I would have laughed this off a long time ago, but I care about my family and I wanted to make sure you didn't cross that line.

I can rip up the report, and the papers if you at least say publicly on PY that you stepped FAR beyond our mutual relationship, and you had to put it on a personal level.

I worked for a man out in Littlerock who had a whole field of old chevy's and Fords. He also works as a teamster for the movie industry. When I was 15...he gave me a job on Saturdays: fire all of the cars over, get them running and make sure they were running okay. He was all nice until he started drinking and smoking....he always wanted to get back at people, and he never had ANYTHING nice to say about anyone. One day I go over there, he's so drunk I can't believe it. Ye yells at me to get my rear up to where he was pronto. Basically he came up with this grand old idea that I was nothing but a young punk and he had better things to do than deal with me...and I minded my own business. He never let me get in a word edgewise, and whatever I did was wrong, stupid...and he always found some way to make fun of me and my views about life.

PY: you've got to understand that I do what I can...I publically admitted I got in over my head....tried to make business deals that were beyond my means. I wore myself too thin, and that is why you are seeing or your interpretation of me trying to rip people off. When you have 2 people yelling at you about taking pictures of a gto you don't have that's at an old man's house that's a 10 minute drive away...you have 10 packages you need to box up because customers are breathing down your neck...30 phonecalls from other people asking if you've got parts...50 e-mails for even more parts requests...you've got an english final at school in an hour, and your mother is begging you to make sure your sister gets to math tutoring on time...do you think it's humanly possible for me to do all of those things efficiently? I tried to lie to myself and say I could, but I can't anymore. It got so bad one day I started on my business at 7 in the morning and didn't finish until 1 in the morning. And I had a senior presentation at 7 in the morning that day!!!

And please, try to realize. I ran this side business because I'm not the kind of person that you have all tried to pass on as "living off daddy's money." We're by no means rich. We live in an ordinary house, in an ordinary part of town...we don't drive escalades with 20 inch rims...and we're certainly not well off. Just because your father is a medical physician doesn't mean anything anymore. Private insurance and HMO's only pay on the average of ten dollars per patient to the doctor for seeing them. That means my dad has to work 3 times as hard to get the same pay he was 2 years ago. I started this business because I felt this was really my hobby, and I felt cheap hitting my parents up for bills on the car. I figured it would take the burden off of them, and that I could try and be more independent. Well it worked for a few months until I tried to expand...and expand...and expand...in the last few months I've spread my name and my business cards for my business to just about anyone interested. So I was able to do good business with 5 people...but I am just one person and I realized I can't efficiently by myself serve 100 people weekly. I physically can't do it anymore....and it's putting a physical drain on myself. I had to rest on Saturday because I pushed myself too hard with school and work.

I am not closing up my business, but I will no longer be accepting any brokerages of any kind...or e-mails reguarding if I have certain parts. I'm going to keep selling what I've got left in inentory....and when that's gone I'll be done. I only want to be in this until my car is running and registered. And when that's behind me, I'm closing up for good.

Alright...now please. Stop it, because it's worrying me sick.

Bryan Jensen

Old 04-11-2006, 04:28 AM
Ultimate Warrior

watcha got left in inventory? :D

Old 04-11-2006, 04:37 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via MSN to Bud Lyons

Why did you create a new user name? Were you ashamed of using your real name? It's against PY rules to have more then 1 user name. That in itself should get you banned. If you want it to stop I think you should send out some refund checks to the guys you hosed.

You should have thought about your family when you were ripping people off! Your worried sick? You make us guys sick with your crying. I've followed your posts since you came on here. You've always come across as whinning pu$$y, crying cause your car isn't done or you can't get a girlfriend. Maybe next weekend stay home from Grandmas and work on the car. Don't you need to get it running so you can graduate?

Quote:
watcha got left in inventory?
A large bag of crying towels!!

Old 04-11-2006, 05:53 AM
Senior Chief

very well said bud.
maybe he was banned?
mike.

Old 04-11-2006, 05:56 AM

Bryan, In the big boy's world--I always take things personally when someone costs me money from lieing and screwing around. That is personal and you should get slaped on your ass. As far as all this whinning about how inocent you are and you just got over your head and this whole thing is making you ill and mom and dad crying--well Bryan, maybe you should have taken your ass chewings like a man and not involved mommy and daddy but thats beside the point. Here's the deal Bryan--This smells like a 10 1/2 on my Bullsh*t-O-Meter again and anybody with any since can smell it. Have enough brains to just fade away--changing your name isn't going to change you. Now people will have to watch for a guy named (Bryan Jensen) and also (a 67 gto person) trying to screw them--Good going SLICK. I did not involve sis,dadda and momma--you did--As far as the police report goes, I realy don't give a damn what you do with it--Go make another one for all I care. What a pathetic whinny little worm you are. I do say publicly that I DID NOT CROSS ANY LINE--Don't go away mad Bryan, just go away--can't you tell by now that people are tired of dealing with you? and don't want to here from you anymore--I think thats what your realy sick about--no place to bulls*it people. Oh ya--it's easy to stop all this so it doesn't make you so sick and upset you--Just don't log onto the site--see how easy it is--then you don't have to read what other people are saying about you.

Last edited by 66 GOAT; 04-11-2006 at 06:37 AM.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm worried sick ( :rolleyes: ) about the distributor you sent me. What about that? And the feedback? :mad:

Old 04-11-2006, 06:15 AM

Brian '74, Your distributor doesn't count--don't say anything about it--you might upset poor little Bryan and then mommy and daddy might start crying and sis could get put in a Phyc ward andddddddddddddddddddd--------------------------------------------------------wow--far out--see ya never know---------Try this--straight up--Bryan, I want my money back for the distributor and the shipping, NOW--and do it right on this forum so everyone can see his answer to that.

Closed Thread