Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 10-21-2006, 12:34 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

David- Lemme bring you to speed on what I know. I was contacted by Newbomb Turk urging me to contact this attny he talks about. I did and we discussed things for a few months. I agreed to proceed if he would also do it on contingency. He asked me to compile a list of represented condition vs. actual. I spent a week compiling the list (I'm sure I missed some things but the point was made when I got done). I sent it to the attny and he answered back saying it was just what was needed and he would prepare everything to submit. I waited 3 weeks and hearing nothing, I contacted him to check if we were on track. He then emailed me saying he had changed his mind, because his practice had caught hold and he could make more handling personal bankruptcy cases. Obviously, I was frustrated as I had finally come to the resolve to seek justice by taking someone to court--not something I take lightly by the way. Mostly, I just didn't want someone with those kind of business practices to succeed.
I have tried to contact Newbomb Turk to find out if he was able to see his case thru, but I get no response.
Where do I go from here? I have not touched the car yet nor have I driven it except to two restoration houses so that they may examine it. I am not done with this issue, but I would like to refrain from disclosing my intensions at this point-I hope you understand. Suffice it to say I am not done. I will post as things develop. Cap

Old 07-12-2007, 09:35 AM

Default any updates

Cap and newbomb, has anything happened in your cases?
Cap, are you on TeamChevelle.com ?

1967 GTO PHS Docs, HO 4 speed, Tyrol Blue with Parchment Bucket seat interior
1971 GTO Convertible PHS Docs, 4 speed, Castillian Bronze with black top & interior
GTOAA #14364
Old 07-12-2007, 03:02 PM

Here's my latest. His lawyer tried to file a motion to have the pics and video i made of the car dismissed claiming they weren't introduced in the proper time frame. When the lawyers were standing before the judge my lawyer pulled out a fed ex receipt proving that it was done in the proper time frame. The judge was apparently less than happy about this waste of his time. The other lawyer was very apologetic and embaressed. :) I'm still waiting for an actual court date, if it goes that far.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:13 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

oldtimebaseballfan- nothing new to date. No, I haven't been on TeamChevelle.com. Are there postings there, also?
Newbomb Turk- You still have the same attny? I lost a lot of respect for him, when he had me do all that work and then dropped the whole deal like "a hot rock" and bailed on me. He even told me he would try hard to find someone to take up my cause. Good luck.
Cap