Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 03-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The original poster has not posted here in over a month. Is this status unchanged?

Old 03-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Get a hold of him yourself!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...serid=wolfnard

Old 03-10-2006, 05:16 PM

428RA4

what's the status of your claim with UPS

Old 03-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I don't have a UPS claim. I have an A-hole that won't refund my money for bogus repop parts.

I'm taking this dick down!

mo

Old 05-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Items for Sale by birdwarriors ( 1 )

THIS ASSHOLE IS NOW IN BUSINESS UNDER THIS NAME.

Old 05-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Sorry for not posting an update to this thread. When I think of this whole deal, I still get so pissed off that I just want to do something unethical. Therefore, I try to put it out of my mind.

Yes, I am wolfnard from e-bay.

UPDATE:

I finally received a refund of $1300 from UPS for the POS wing that was "lost" in shipping. UPS did not refund the shipping cost or the insurance. When it all boils down, I got screwed on shipping with insurance to my house and back to GA.

I had to give UPS copies of the auction, my money order, and the shipping receipts before they would start an investigation into my claim. UPS then sent the driver out to find the box I had to wait three weeks for the investigation to be completed. UPS never contacted me about the status of my claim so I had to call and harass them for an update. They then had me fax everything I had to a different number in UPS and told me to wait until I heard back from the claim payment people. The whole thing took quite a while but I did get the $1300 insured value minus the shipping charges and shipping insurance and they did took three months to get all the paper work done.

I later learned that the UPS driver himself might is responsible for the lost package and had to pay the claim out of his check. I have no way to confirm this but if so that really really pisses me off because I know the crook got the wing back and claimed it never showed up to get out of refunding me my money.

Rob Jackson

Old 05-11-2006, 07:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Raj, just saw and read this whole thing , musta had my head in the sand, but glad at least you got some money back. Whatta crook,and I agree with your logic on him using your money over Xmas. Just steams me that folks sink that low too. i had problem with Ebay as well once on a crook. They need to police themselves a little better and stop taking the "side-lines" attitude when it comes to problems. One day folks may just smaten up, unite and hit the with a class action on their inactivity on transaction matters.

Old 05-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Hey rob.

Good to here that you got your money back, but I'm still out 500 or so with repop parts.

I'm still going to burry this **** head to the end of the earth if he does not come clean with me..

mike

Old 05-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

So, UPS (and potentially the driver) is the one left holding the bag on this rotten deal. This wing clearly was not "lost". Freakin' great.

2015 Challenger R/T Plus, hemi, Sublime
Old 05-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Here is the link to Mike and Rob's eBay "friend" under his/her new seller name "birdwarriors":

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MakeTrack=true

Tom

"We have got but one life here. It pays, no matter what comes after it, to try and do things, to accomplish things in this life and not merely to have a soft and pleasant time." - Theodore Roosevelt

"Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak." - A father's words of wisdom to his children
Old 05-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yep! Wonderful world isn't it.