Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 1970 Formula shocks and springs

Its been a long time since i bought shocks for my bird.. i have the old white KYB gas adjust in there now and i believe they are tired.

With that being said iam not up on the very latest shock technology i was reading a bulletin board somewhere and the consensus there was for good overall street and high speed handling the Bilsteins sports were good.

What i have on this particular car is stock replacement springs up front higher rate rears and lowered a inch or so in back i don't like how it rides or looks currently

So i am entertaining the idea of news springs and what i am looking for is the next level up from stock on both springs and shocks without it riding like a covered wagon and want it sitting level

So anyone happy with such a setup and what does it consist of ?? thanks..