Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2021, 11:54 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuhn View Post
SR stands for Service Replacement and the blocks are clearly marked from the factory. I guess there might have been exceptions, but mine was stamped and had a matching wire tag attached.
MIKES ANSWER TO THAT: Thank you for the photos. Now I learned that service Blocks are stamped SR first, and come with a tag. To the rest of you who don't want me to learn anything, it is not working. I ask questions because I am not in the Pontiac Field for 40 years. I am in the Pontiac Field for only 7-8 years. Excuse me but the only way I am going to learn is to ask questions.

I am not trying to make my motor into something it was not. By THE WAY I LOOKED AT YOUR build OF THE 1965 GTO AND I CAN SEE YOU ARE modifying THE SUSPENSION WITH after MARKET PARTS.

I THINK if YOU WANT A vehicle TO RIDE LIKE NEW THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GO. Sorry I can't remember to turn off the cap lock. Mike out.