Old 01-27-2009, 01:52 AM

Default FAQ for Pontiac Fanatics?

I was just at a thread in "memorabilia wanted" and somebody was looking for pix of plants etc. I went to GM.com and explored to get to the Heritage Center Page
http://www.gm.com/corporate/about/he...home/index.jsp

I would reccomend this to all the enthusiasts out there. I have been there physically a few times and was able to browse the archives. I would have drooled on the stuff on the shelves except I recognized some of my own donations to the archive so I was used to it.

So! If you have any questions, visit the HC web page and then email them and explore their links etc.

=================================================
Now for the FAQ part

I think it would be a great Idea to have a well groomed FAQ here with all the questions answers and discoveries collected in one big file so that the wise guys who like to give answers can find them.

Regards
citydesk175

=====================
There are 10 types of people in this world"
those who know binary and those who don't
========================
Old 02-16-2009, 06:49 PM

Default Plant Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by citydesk175 View Post
I was just at a thread in "memorabilia wanted" and somebody was looking for pix of plants etc. I went to GM.com and explored to get to the Heritage Center Page
http://www.gm.com/corporate/about/he...home/index.jsp
A GM co-worker visited a lot of GM plants and began each visit by handing his host his camera while he stood under the plant's main sign. I have to get a hold of him and see If I can get a copy of his current collection to post here.

But my challenge to the membership is to go visit your local GM plant, Stand near the main sign and have your companion or a trustworthy stanger take a pic of you and the sign.

Please post the pictures here and Identify them well.

I will make copies of them for the GM web site (to be posted by whoever is my surviving successor) and members should grab them too because no one knows how many plants will remain open. We are finally going to nip that darn overcapacity problem in the bud!!!

I appreciate your help on this and your fellow members will too.

Regards Ralph Reinhart

Retired Webmaster

(I just realized that the job of webmaster is so new upon the scene that it is way too early to retire from

But GM is equal opportunity and totally without hypocracy
they will get anybody)

=====================
There are 10 types of people in this world"
those who know binary and those who don't
========================