Old 04-20-2017, 10:35 AM

Default 1968 Window Channels & Sweepers (Fuzzies) HELP

I am wanting to obtain original type window channels & sweeps for a '68 hardtop. I know there was a time when these were not available, then they were reproduced, apparently now they are out of production and currently not being made. What I am wanting are the parts with the proper tips on the metal portion. All that seems to be available at this time is the type that appear to have been lopped off with a pair of tin snips lacking the proper curved ends. Couple of questions to go along with this; 1) what are others doing? simply using the lopped off reproductions or doing something to these reproduction parts to make them look more similar in appearance to originals. 2) does anyone have any of the older reproductions with the proper ends that they would be willing to let go / sell? Thanks for any insight on this.