Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 01:00 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty4cyl View Post
Hey Scott, Don't get me started on Calvin. I don't want to hear anything about him Period
rusty,
we discussed these options after your seats moved.
calvin offered to install oversize seats free of charge, you declined... that is your decision, and im not calling it into question.

but, consider-
racers know chit happens. youre right- i did warn calvin about seats that thin and the retention concerns thereof. developement isnt cut and dried, other opinions exist, he made his own decisions based on my input.
in the end, he still offered to make it right... thats what counts.

Old 02-15-2014, 01:12 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

on another note,
hated to lose you rusty, but understand your plight w/ rules changes.
always liked the jeep. good luck with the pp's
jim

Old 02-15-2014, 09:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by john marcella View Post
That will never happen, Tom's ego cant take the risk.
Just like he has been painting the picture as an intellectual hero for so long, he cant accept being wrong publicly. Witch is the reason he started this thread.
A good engineer craves information, Tom, you seem to crave the heroism of having the information for others.
Anyone else seeing a pattern here???

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

Old 02-15-2014, 10:17 AM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65nss4spdGTO View Post
I never said you were lying.

I'm just saying you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
I work at a Great Job. I got there by working hard, period, Calvin.

Previously worked at 5 other jobs in Ford doing whatever it took to do the job.
Midnight shifts working Emissions, Trips away from my family for months, working with assholes like you.

The Research people I work with are VERY SMART PEOPLE. I know where I fit in the picture, near the bottom vs some of them. But guess what, I am still doing the job, something that you seem to miss. Some of you, Marcella for example found out that he was not that good in school. BUT over time he found an area where he could excel at something. I give him credit for that deal, he kept after it. He can bad mouth me all he wants about my ego. his ego shows every time he posts one of his pictures. He is saying:
i CREATED THIS! GOOD FOR HIM. YOU DON'T SEE ME THROWING ROCKS AT HIS STUFF OR HIS EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND. (Marcella started that chit, by the way).

I try to pass on the best info I can or can find from other sources. No one lives in a void.
All info comes from someplace else. It might have changed but it was correct at one time.
That is what happened here. Edelbrock made some changes. Just like Jack made changes to his program. But you people are just waiting for a potential chance to possibly say the stuff is not correct. So YOUR EGOs are just as big as you say mine is when you try to knock me and my posted info down.

36 years in Ford AS AN ENGINEER, John, working at a lot of jobs/projects and I still do not have my Picture on the Wall in Research. You get your Picture on the Wall when you REALLY are smart. I know where I fit into the deal.

So bad-mouth all you guys want. The deal is:

The CV-1 heads haven't made a good pass down the track yet.
Calvin screws up stuff occasionally on jobs for people.
Marcella could not cut it in High School. But today he is a expert on making Intakes.

Who gives a rats ass? I don't.

You turkeys need to get a life.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Vaught For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 11:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Since you brought up your GREAT job at Ford, aren't they known for having product recalls year after year? Being that you are a self proclaimed Engineer for that company, how many of Fords thousands of recalls have you created in your term with them?

I know your answer will be none as you are only second to the man that walks on water. I actually may believe your answer to be none as you have to actually do something (running your mouth doesn't count) to make a mistake.

Keep bad mouthing guys like Marcella and myself, people that actually help further the Pontiac community.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

Old 02-15-2014, 11:36 AM
Boost Engineer

None, Smart Guy.

I never worked in Design and Release. (One of the few Jobs in Ford I had no interaction with.) So again Calvin, you run your mouth and don't really have a clue how the job is done.

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:47 AM
Boost Engineer

You are fishing Calvin. Fishing with a rock on the end of a string in a muddy hole and think that you are a great fisherman and will catch a lake trout. A Fool basically.

Tom V.

Old 02-15-2014, 12:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Did I ever tell you the story about my neighbor's dog?

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
Old 02-15-2014, 01:21 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
Did I ever tell you the story about my neighbor's dog?
Regardless of your story, inevitably there will be a guy come here and tell you how he knowsv the breeder personally of your neighbors dog and was a consultant on the breeding process to create said dog. He is also going to tell you a story about the time he stayed at your neighbors house several times and he helped to train said dog implying all along that thedog in your story would not exist if it weren't for his expertise. He will also name drop a few Westminster champions implying he had something to do with there winnings but lets hear your story.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scott Roberts For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
Regardless of your story, inevitably there will be a guy come here and tell you how he knowsv the breeder personally of your neighbors dog and was a consultant on the breeding process to create said dog. He is also going to tell you a story about the time he stayed at your neighbors house several times and he helped to train said dog implying all along that thedog in your story would not exist if it weren't for his expertise. He will also name drop a few Westminster champions implying he had something to do with there winnings but lets hear your story.
But does he port & flow dogs?

Old 02-15-2014, 01:35 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post
But does he port & flow dogs?
Im sure..he is an expert in all fields.

Old 02-15-2014, 01:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
Got that right.

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/b...hop/?start=100
Old 02-15-2014, 02:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
None, Smart Guy.

I never worked in Design and Release. (One of the few Jobs in Ford I had no interaction with.)

Tom Vaught
So you are saying that Ford kept you out of that department for a reason...

Things that make you go hmmmm.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

Old 02-15-2014, 02:18 PM

This thread sucks.

How about we all discuss the finer points on Pontiac race cars?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to b-man For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread