THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 11-14-2023, 10:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Enchroma glasses for color blindness

In 2018 I posted about eye glasses that I gave my son for his 36th birthday. They are sold under the name Enchroma, and they help people with color blindness distinguish colors they have never seen. Some of you were interested and at least one of you bought a pair.
Anyway, because my son's glasses were 5 years old and the lenses getting cloudy from use, I ordered him another pair for this past birthday. He was shocked to see how much richer colors are again with a newer pair! Evidently the lenses may degrade over time and UV exposure, so if you or someone you know have some of these glasses and they are several years old, you might want to refresh them.

https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com...hlight=glasses

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 400 4spd. For This Useful Post: