THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 07-23-2022, 08:04 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Future Barn Finds?

Seen that Mr.GTO auction that's posted some place earlier last week and remembered watching this as well.

Seem forgotten, too bad they're across the pond... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY5N6BYImI4

Frank

Old 07-26-2022, 01:32 AM
Senior Chief

I used to look at the UK when looking for a car but since they are no longer in the EU I stopped doing that (getting the car registered is more difficult now). However I just had a quick peak, this is beauty:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165589681...8AAOSwaAVi2YMp

Old 07-26-2022, 04:11 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Wow, side pipes and a celestial rainbow, definitely 70's psychedelics, the horizontal stabilizer is a bit much. Got any more pics?

I'm no 70's bird aficionado but a few of those in the vid appeared desirable, hoping someone would know and could comment.

I guess it surprised me a little that one individual would have that many just sitting around, especially across the pond.

Frank

Old 07-26-2022, 06:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Old 07-26-2022, 06:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Future barn finds, we'll I got a call yesterday to go verify a X-11 Citation thats in a barn for 22 years.. not my idea of cool, but I set them up at the dealer when new.

Old 07-29-2022, 07:45 AM

Could have pulled an X-11, and an early nineties Shadow/Sundance with "Shelby" graphics out of a southern NM yard, before they crushed out a few years ago. Nah, no one would be interested in something like that, and they would be too far away. Good metal as I recalled, but everything plastic, rubber, or vinyl related was toast.