THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 08-17-2014, 09:14 PM

Default 2014 SVGTO Pontiac Show Pictures

I went to the SVGTO All Pontiac Show Saturday (8/16). I've never been to this show since it's so far away (3.5 hours), but I'm glad I went! This is, by far, the best run show I have ever been to! From the paying of the entry fee, to registration, to taking a picture of your car, to guiding you to your parking space, you never get out of your car till you're parked! All the SVGTO members were easy to spot with there bright orange t-shirts and were ready and happy to help. Thank you SVGTO!!

Black Betty was in the largest class, class "D", 1964-1974 Stock GTO, which had 17 GTO's. I was not expecting any awards because the majority of the class were beautiful restorations, so I was shocked when my name was called out for Best In Class!

Here's the pictures I took... there were 146 Pontiacs so I didn't get them all, but if you were there, hopefully I got a picture of your car.

http://s931.photobucket.com/user/us_...8_16_14?sort=6

Old 08-19-2014, 07:09 PM

This was the first Ram Air V that I saw in person. It had a couple of non-stock modifications...

Last edited by Pat68HO; 08-19-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:40 PM
Senior Chief

Thank You Pat.

I'm glad you enjoyed our show. We deeply appreciate the distance you came to attend! I hope your schedule will allow you to return next year and beyond. Your car was very deserving of a Best in Class. Congrats!!

Hope to see you next year!

~~ Vic

Old 08-20-2014, 05:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Whambalam Cool! where is that?

13 Smiles per Gallon:
66 Bonneville wagon
66 Bonneville 2d HT - In perpetual progress
Old 08-20-2014, 07:19 PM
Suspended

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat68HO View Post
I went to the SVGTO All Pontiac Show Saturday (8/16). I've never been to this show since it's so far away (3.5 hours), but I'm glad I went! This is, by far, the best run show I have ever been to! From the paying of the entry fee, to registration, to taking a picture of your car, to guiding you to your parking space, you never get out of your car till you're parked! All the SVGTO members were easy to spot with there bright orange t-shirts and were ready and happy to help. Thank you SVGTO!!

Black Betty was in the largest class, class "D", 1964-1974 Stock GTO, which had 17 GTO's. I was not expecting any awards because the majority of the class were beautiful restorations, so I was shocked when my name was called out for Best In Class!

Here's the pictures I took... there were 146 Pontiacs so I didn't get them all, but if you were there, hopefully I got a picture of your car.

http://s931.photobucket.com/user/us_...8_16_14?sort=6
Thank You for sharing your GR8 Pix

Old 08-20-2014, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
Whambalam Cool! where is that?
The show was in Landisville PA. It was a beautiful drive from the Shenandoah Valley to the Susquehanna Valley!

Old 08-20-2014, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
Thank You for sharing your GR8 Pix
Thanks Alvin!