Collectibles FOR SALE DieCast, models, memorabilia

Old 12-19-2012, 01:19 AM
PY VIP

Default HURST WHEEL CUFF LINKS FOR SALE

I will probably also post this under the early GTO parts for sale also. I can't promise delivery in time for Christmas but it may be possible depending on how fast you the buyer acts.

I got several sets both silver (chrome) and the gold version. These are the dead on correct reproductions. I have originals of both silver and gold so I know how good these repros that Doc Watson made a few years ago are. The only difference is the pattern on the back of the cuff links. The only way anyone can tell is if they had an original pair to compare to.

Originals fetch big money and to my knowledge the gold ones where never sold by Hurst, but perhaps made for the executives. The silver ones did appear in their catalogs and originally sold for under $10 a pair. They only did cuff links. Supposedily only 500 sets where made originally. That figure seems high to me as in all my years I have only come across a few of the silver sets.
Basically the cuff links were a flop as was the actual wheel.....desireable now, but a flop back in the day.

Here is what I got: I only will take paypal. You must email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com
I can email you a photo but heck they are exactly as described and brand new in the original package. Again these are the Doc Watson reproductions.

I got 3 sets of the silver reproduction Hurst wheel cuff links with the matching tie tac so its a 3-piece set. The price is $49.95 which INCLUDES UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

Similar to above only this is the gold set of reproduction Hurst wheel cuff links with matching tie tac making it a 3-piece set. The price is $59.95 which INCLUDES UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

On a side note I have signed a contract with Carlisle Events and I am doing two seminars next year at the GM CARLISLE. The one seminar that would interest Pontiac/GTO owners would be the one I am doing on Hurst. You can go to Events at Carlisle website and learn more as the season unfolds for 2013. A seminar on HUrst would have a wide appeal to the GM muscle car owner. The other seminar I am doing at GM at Carlisle is on Turbo Buicks which is another topic I am quite familiar with.

I may get my buddy to post a photo of both of them in a day or so. But they are as described.

Merry Christmas and Happy "Safe" New Year to all.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 12-19-2012, 08:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

E-mail sent on one of each.

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
Old 12-19-2012, 12:24 PM
PY VIP

One set of each is now spoken for.

We will deduct $10 off if you desire one of each set in the spirit of the season.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 12-19-2012, 12:32 PM

I appreciate Mr AMC Guy for posting photos I sent him to post in my thread. This shows both the gold and silver cuff link & tie tac set that you would get. Just a few sets of each
available.

Alot cheaper than the actual full size wheel!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

2005 GTO Quick Silver/Red
Fayetteville, NC
Do It Right or Don't Do It All
Old 12-19-2012, 06:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks Dennis!

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
Old 12-20-2012, 12:33 AM
PY VIP

Got 2 sets left if package deal is bought but I have 3 of the silver sets.

Again quality is excellent....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

the autographed original Hurst wheel I had on ebay has been sold.

I have 2 original nice Hurst cans left I sold 3 with lids to major collectors that were signed by Linda and Bill. Each brought one grand each.

These 2 remaining cans are signed. Have no lids. Email me if interested.