Old 07-28-2022, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnta1 View Post
His user name was SteveK

Link to posts from him:

SteveK

Link to posts started by him:

SteveK

I guess I didn't see the pics posted by OP when I asked that question.

I believe a lot of the paint daubs were made only on cars that were selected to be 'checked' for quality control?
(so most vehicles would not have those paint daubs?)

POCI has info for Service Bulletins and under Tech articles also.
I usually don't peruse the forum there though.

I'd check out this site for a LOT of info on the building of Camaros which a lot applies to the Firebird.

http://www.camaros.org/

Not sure if a lot of my stuff (pics and docs) has been deleted as it was many years ago. I had researched cars at various POCI conventions and events as well as TA Nats over many years as well. Eric Vicker is the first gen F body tech for POCI I believe at this time. Not sure if he is still on this board. I'll see if I can find some of my pics but markings are all up for debate. Scott Tiemann is one of the best first gen ta restorers but info is not given away for the most part.

Old 07-29-2022, 12:48 PM

I'm sorry to say, much of my information I had collected on this topic was lost in 911, as I worked across the street from the WTC towers. My building, WFC1, was internally destroyed as was my desktop PC hard drive. Months later I did receive my hard drive back, but I was unable to get it to spin up.

Last edited by StevenK; 07-29-2022 at 01:33 PM.
Old 08-13-2022, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenK View Post
I'm sorry to say, much of my information I had collected on this topic was lost in 911, as I worked across the street from the WTC towers. My building, WFC1, was internally destroyed as was my desktop PC hard drive. Months later I did receive my hard drive back, but I was unable to get it to spin up.
rdl, I PM'd you last week and not sure you received. I have some pics I had from my current 69TA and older of markings and tags. It is a Norwood from 6A9 TA build. . Let me know if you still need.

Old 08-16-2022, 12:16 AM
Senior Chief

StevenK - Message sent.

Old 08-17-2022, 04:16 PM

Sorry rdl, never got your PM and I did check the box is NOT full. Thanks