Old 03-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Need 2nd Gen Power Seat Ideas

Looking for Non stock Power seat pics that you have installed into your 2nd Gen Bird. I have no problem with fabricating seat mounts or getting re-upholstered and doing air bag deletion. Just would like to hear and see pics about what you have done to install power seats out of a late model or aftermarket company. mainly concerned about what fits in the car without putting your head into the roof or butt onto the floor and cannot see over the dash. I personally like the comfort of late model F*** mustang seats but not sure how they would fit. any pics and or experience would be appreciated.

Thanks much!

Old 03-08-2017, 02:13 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I did the 4th gen rear seat and BMW M3 e46 fronts on mine. You have to drill the new holes and add spacer to level the front seats.

Old 03-08-2017, 07:35 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Do you have any pics?

Old 08-17-2022, 10:39 PM

Default Pics?

5 years later, I would love to see pics as well. Thanks for considering post without saying it was forever ago.