Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 02-26-2001, 08:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

George - I sent you mail, but it looks like my mail server is slow right now. I sent myself mail from work that has not yet arrived. If possible, I would like to speak with you on the phone tonight. My number is 760-747-1780. I will call you right back so you don't have to pay for a lengthy call. If I am not here, please leave your number. I have to do some transportation chores for my two granddaughters.

Thanks, Jim

Old 02-26-2001, 11:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

George - Thanks for the time and input you gave me on the phone. I really appreciate it.

------------------
Jim

Old 02-27-2001, 12:32 AM

OMT i used a soft touch rev control with a two step . shift my 9 sec car at 6400 cross line at 6500

------------------
pure pontiacpowerd 86 grand am

Old 03-19-2001, 11:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I wanted to be fair to MSD and give an update on my spark problem. I checked it on Saturday, and the spark was good and the car started OK. The tentative conclusion is that the “power tower” (firewall feed thru for the coil wire) develops a high resistance short during cold temperatures and/or high humidity. I will try running a long wire through the firewall and directly through to the coil, but I can’t do it for a few weeks. Anyone know where you can buy about 10 feet of good spark plug suppression wire? All I can find are kits, or a 100-foot roll. I am even more demanding: I would like it to be blue to match the rest of the under hood items. I am now hoping to make the PDD races on March 24 and 25.

------------------
Jim