Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 03-05-2001, 09:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I wonder if Gach is going to bring his GTO to Norwalk? I'd love to see some of those sub-10 second runs we've heard about? Wouldn't that be just swell, fellas?

Old 03-05-2001, 10:37 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I'll bet Gach is there!!! Brian I think he is already thrashing to have it ready to go! His better half is thanking him for removing all of the GTO pieces from under there bed, closets and any other place he could find to store the Car!!!LOL! Gach I hope that you can make it I am saving a spot for you right along with the Outlaw Pontiac Racers facing the track! You will not be able to miss it! White goose-neck, White F-350 with a Black Pontiac Racing Flag flying, unlike my 75 White TA which is slow compared to most of the Pontiacs out there! So if you coming your quite welcome to party with us! As is everyone else.

Just hope the new job dosen't keep me from coming out!

See Ya!

Hot Rod

------------------
Outlaw Pontiac Racers Association
"For Those Who Live the Legend"

....if one advances confidently in the direction of
his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he
has imagined, he will meet a Sucess unexpected in common hours

- - Henry David Thoreau

Old 03-05-2001, 11:21 PM
Suspended

If your new job prevents you from coming out, then quit.

Old 03-06-2001, 12:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Oh I'll be there, don't worry!! First things first though, I have to take care of some unfinished business left over from this board, and believe you me, I'm looking forward to it, I just can't WAIT!!. As soon as I get my scanner working I'll have some pictures, and I'll even post some time
slips, funny thing about those times slips, the have dates on them too, some even have the tracks name on them. Let's see, Lebanon Valley New York, Eping NH, and oh yes, and Long Island Dragway. Oh you guys are going to have some fun at Norwalk this year, going to be very very interesting.

Old 03-06-2001, 02:06 AM
Suspended

Location: The Palomino Ranch in Tucson-where the real horsepower lives.

Unfinished business from the board,wahhhhh-ha-ha-ha.Timeslips from tracks you haven't been to-ho-ho,hee-hee,snicker,chuckle,weeze....pound fist on desk,fall on out of chair,gasp for breath,roll around on floor,holding stomach.DAMN,this is funny!

Old 03-06-2001, 05:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Kinko's has scanners and access to the 'net. Their services are not that expensive either, so why wait?

Old 03-06-2001, 10:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

First of all Ford boy I don't have to prove anything to you, or anyone else for that matter. Anyone who reads this board knows your a total @ss hole, and your only purpose on this board, is to attack me. You certainly don't have any knowledge to contribute, if you have no one has seen it yet. If anyone did a search on your name, they would soon fine out, that 99% of your post are either attacking me, or some one else. You were banned from this board for 30 days, for attacking Bruce Fulper, a guy you've never done business with., but knowing you, I'm sure you can come up with some ones mothers uncle who has. At Maple Grove last year, everyone was introducing you as Bruce Fulper. now that you can't mention his name here anymore, you've turn your obsessive
compulsive behavior towards me.

I notice you change your Bio, (to.. Been wrenching sense 1966 ) well I guess you could call changing your own spark plugs wrenching. what you should do is explain your nick name " Cobrabill " which came from the fact you own a Ford Cobra, oops, I'm sorry it's not even a real Ford Cobra, right, it's a kit car, with a 427 side oiler.Let's see, who was the guy that built that motor for you. Wrenching sense 1966. what a joke. What you need to do Bill is stay on those Ford sites you visit, or did you get banned from them too.

What everyone should do, is take a trip over to CP, and do a search, on Bruce Fulper's name, and you'll see the number one guy attacking Fulper is none other the Cobrabill. First let me give you a little history, on Cobrabill, and myself, oh you may never believe this but we used to be the best of
friends. In fact Bill used to call me at last two or three times a week, not to talk to me, but to give me any information he could dig up about Fulper, Bill would be so excited when he call, he would start studdering. did did you you hear thissss. I mean really stupid s.hit too , like did you know Bruce used to be into Buick's before he got into Pontiac's, of course it was nothing he could ever back up. I had a feeling he was a little unbalanced then.

See Bill used to be real good friends with Ken Corce, the former owner of H-O Racing. When H-O went out of business, Cobrabill was up set, he felt that Bruce Fulper put H-O out of business. Well he probably did, Bruce offer some thing that H-O never did, complete Dyno engines. I remember the time, Bruce posted a picture of Bruce and Don Gotlis, on his web site. As a joke, under the picture Bruce wrote, Don is our new R&D man. WELL !! Cobrabill FLIP OUT!. Called me on the phone, studdering did..did...did you see that!! he was studdering so bad I could hardly under stand what he was saying. He had called Don's museum to fine out if this was true. I
remember thinking to myself back then MAN I'd hate not be friends with this guy. I'll bet he spent 100's of dollars on phone calls, calling all over the country, trying to find out stuff about Fulper, I mean you talk about obsess, this guy was posses. The whole problem was, he could never back up his claims, it was always, a friend told me this, or this guys bother, who was the uncle too, this this guy. Man if I got that obsesses to the point that it would make me studder, I'd get help.

I knew all the long that even if I post pictures of my car, and times slips, that he would come up with some thing, like they were made up time slips, or the time slips don't belong to him. Just as was the case with Fulper, You say you have friends who raced at the same tracks, I did, and have
never seen me race at any of these tracks, in the past 10-12 years, well were are they , why aren't they on this board backing you up, see that's why it's a waste of time to post anything. Besides Bill your a waxer, and I want to see pictures of you Fake FORD Cobra first. you know the one you think will run in the 10's, from your bench racing talks on the FORD site.

Now I know everyone is sick of hearing about this, but I'm sick of being ATTACK buy this idiot!!and his buddies, who are totally useless as far as actually contributing anything on this board in the way of helping anyone, other then to attack, and post lie's and rumors. Like starting a rumor that I
sold my car. That wasn't enough, to back up his rumor he then puts my car up for sale, over in CP classified, an in Hemming news. So I've decided to try and put and end to this bull S.hit once and for all, and try an help the good people who read this board under stand just what this is all about.What's the reason for all this, well it's real simple. I've done business with Bruce Fulper, and
have found everything that Cobrabill has said about a guy he's never done business with, to be totally untrue. Now, he's turn his obsessive compulsive behavior towards me, I've proven that his attacks on Fulper are completely FALSE!. SO with his circle of friends, who are also Fulper haters, he's spent the last 6 months, trying, with no proof mind you, only hearsay bull s.hit, with never anyone to back up his out right lie's.

The crazy part about this whole thing is, he's not attacking me, ( because like I said, we were the best of friends, an on the phone with each other, two or three times a week.) IT's his obsession with trying to destroy anyone who does business with Bruce Fulper. In fact in a phone conversation a few months back, he actually told me, that if I continue to defend Fulper, that he'll destroy me on this board. I know it sounds sick. But you can plainly see, that after not posting on
this board for over a month, he starts his bull s.hit. Now I know a few of you have met Cobrabill, and said he's a really nice guy, face to face he probably is, but some thing happens to Cobrabill when he gets on the computer. Do a search on his name, check his last 20 or so post, see if you can fine anything he's actually contributed in the way of helping anyone with any information.

A while back he called me, before any of this stuff started, you will notice, he's change his address, in his bio a few times, don't know what he really does for a living. but he told me in his phone conversation, that he was making a trip to Conn. and wanted to hook up with me, and check out my shop.At first I agreed, but the more I thought about it, after seeing how obsess he was about Fulper, I decided not to get involved, I figured the last thing I needed was for this guy to get pissed at me for some stupid reason, and then start speading rumors about my shop, well guess what, he did anyway. His first rumor was that I didn't even own a shop, then it went from that to, I didn't own a flow bench. I've never advertise or ask for any business off this board, there for I feel it's no
ones business, I'm not advertising on this board, or asking for business off this board. I pick the few that I want to help, and that's it. For me it's just a hobby.

Old 03-06-2001, 10:54 PM
Senior Chief

I thought this topic was about the great job JBP is doing with the crankshaft's

Whats all this garbage????????????

------------------
"For Those Who Live The Legend"
www.outlawpontiacs.com

JBP 416ci on Gasoline
#16 Dports 10.75:1 Compression
Weight - 3300 lbs
10.5 - 29.5 TIRE
Best ET: 60ft=1.39
1/8 =6.49@104mph
1/4 =10.29 @ 129mph

Old 03-06-2001, 11:14 PM
Suspended

Location: The Palomino Ranch in Tucson-where the real horsepower lives.

Sorry folks.I had no idea that the Rhode Island Liar would have another diarrhea attack.

Old 03-06-2001, 11:23 PM
Suspended

I don't recall hearing anything about what a "great job" JBP was doing with the cranks.

All I remember reading about is how he cornered the market to become a monopolistic supplier.

Where, exactly, did anybody mention the "great job" he was doing?

------------------
"The goggles....they do NOTHING!!"---Rainier Wolfcastle

Old 03-06-2001, 11:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hmmmm, that just popped a thought in my head. I wonder if some of that "top secret tuning" Craig got on his "416" involved an early production/prototype Eagle crank from Butler (LOL)? If so, I think it's safe to say it is at least as good as a Pontiac casting AND this would also explain Craig's phenominal performance last year (LOL). Sorry, Craigey, I couldn't resist (LOL).

Old 03-06-2001, 11:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Oooops, had to update my profile to more accurately depict my decrepit dwellings.

Old 03-07-2001, 12:07 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Craig,
That's so last Tuesday!!!! LOL!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
We know that Butler's cranks are just fine!!!!!!

See Ya!!!

Hot Rod

------------------
"For Those Who Live the Legend"

....if one advances confidently in the direction of
his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he
has imagined, he will meet a Sucess unexpected in common hours

- - Henry David Thoreau

[This message has been edited by Hot Rod (edited 03-07-2001).]

Old 03-07-2001, 01:39 AM
On Vacation

Wow.

Old 03-07-2001, 08:14 AM
Ultimate Warrior

It's time to start handing out the Ammodium AD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Treat Me Good, I'll Treat You Better; Treat Me Bad, I'll Treat You Worse"
Sonny Barger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 03-07-2001, 08:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Great job is a relative term, Craig. Yes, cudo's for getting an aftermarket crank for Pontiac. But......You do realize that the JBP Cast Steel crank is the "Highest" priced Cast Steel crank on the market!!!!......and not by a couple of bucks either.
Truth, justice and the American way.... Superman. LOL

------------------
NOS is like American Express.....You don't leave home without it.
http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/pontiacdude428

Old 03-07-2001, 01:50 PM
Senior Chief

WELL HERES MY 2CENTSI THINK THE BUTLERS NEED APLAUSE FOR HAVING THE CRANKS MADE FOR A PONTIAC ENGINE THATS BEEN OUT OF PRODUCTION SO LONG,EVEN FOR 4OO BUCKS THATS NOT THAT BAD CONSIDERING WHAT THE MACHINE SHOP HERE WANTS FOR USED AND ABUSED ,WELDED UP AND TURNED FACTORY CRANKS GOING FOR MORE MONEY THEN THAT ,I PERSONALY AM GLAD THAT SOMEBODY HAS DONE IT I DONT GIVE A **** IF IT WAS FULPER OR BUTLER IM JUST GLAD IT HAS GOTTEN DONE,NOW HOW ABOUT THOSE 4INCH STROKE CRANKS GUYS THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE BEING MADE HOW ABOUT IT? LATER JOE(PONTIAC)DEYTON

Old 03-07-2001, 09:14 PM
Senior Chief

Scott, get the rust out of your eye's! I mentioned it. See it, 10 post back. I fiqured someone should!

What is your latest contribution to the Pontiac world? If any!

------------------
"For Those Who Live The Legend"
www.outlawpontiacs.com

JBP 416ci on Gasoline
#16 Dports 10.75:1 Compression
Weight - 3300 lbs
10.5 - 29.5 TIRE
Best ET: 60ft=1.39
1/8 =6.49@104mph
1/4 =10.29 @ 129mph

Old 03-07-2001, 10:50 PM

Am agreeing with Joe,cast steel,is better than,cast iron,period.It may be more expensive than others,Its better and its new, what do you have,for your Pontiac? Get over it,you want it ,buy it.If you don't,don't.Hey,buy a chebie or a ferd,it'll be cheaper,you'll be happy,then maybe you'll post on there sites.I too,am sick of the bull****.You own,Race or Drive a Pontiac,look around,it cost more,is harder to get,again,get over it,or,better yet,get out of it!!!Dave

Old 03-07-2001, 11:48 PM
Suspended

Berkey:

I'll tell you what: You tell me YOUR contribution first and then I'll tell you MINE!

Your move.