Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 02-28-2001, 10:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via Yahoo to Ken -Ace- Brewer

Thanx for your kind comments Scott! Seems all you do is cause trouble and bash people. Seems funny you calling the kettle black. And I sure I am not winning you as a customer. Since you already boned me once! Balancer! You know what I mean. Someone on this board has told me the truth! Maybe they will chime in!
I was not bashing Butler. (Jim is a nice guy) I wrote that didn't I. And the other person you mentioned is a jerk! Your comments mean nothing to me. Just like all the other drival you post!
Keep posting the good stuff Scott! I look forward to it!
Be Cool,
Ace

------------------
ACE-P.P.R.

Old 02-28-2001, 11:31 AM
Suspended

Hey, Ken:

Talking to you is like trying to reason with Jessee Jackson, or someone of his ilk.

You love to skirt the issues and introduce topics irrelevant to the matter under discussion. Boy, a prosecutor would have a field day with you.

By the way, "someone" is Gach. And it's not "they". It's "he." And what does that have to do with the issue at hand?

The issue at hand is that you post here for the sole reason of making your competitors look bad. If Butler is such a nice guy, don't post dirt about his business practices.

I cause trouble? I'm not the one whose whiney post about his competitor backfired.

"Fulper is a jerk?" Nice touch, Ken. Like school in the summertime...

Old 02-28-2001, 01:03 PM
Senior Chief

Hey Scott, not defending Ken, ever deal with Fulper? Talk about a blowhard...Daddy-O.

My position with him is obvious and I have expressed my feelings MANY times in regards to our West Coast Pontiac Guy...very un-professional.

Old 02-28-2001, 01:37 PM
Suspended

Sure, I've dealt with him-8 years ago. His reputation was no better then than it is now. However, I was treated well. Since the explosion of the Internet, bad news travels faster-about Bruce and about everything else.

I just find it unprofessional and unsportsmanlike for a vendor to whine about his competition causing narrowing profit margins. Welcome to the world of business.

And as a consumer, I sure as hell don't want to hear about it. I'll buy from whomever has the identical product for the least amount of money. And I couldn't give a rodent's hindquarters why the product is cheaper. Look at the price of personal computers and titanium valve spring retainers...

Machine shop services are a different topic altogether.

------------------
"The goggles....they do NOTHING!!"---Rainier Wolfcastle

Old 02-28-2001, 01:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Me and Jim Butler are pretty good friends. I have no mproblem with Jim. A realy nice person. I have talked with him about this subject. He knows how I feel. But see, he is a MAN. He does not take it personally.
Jim Butler has helped me a great deal. I nwould NEVER say anything negative about his person. He is a stand up guy!
Just because I do not agree with some of his moves. Does not mean I hate him .
Also I do not just bash the competition! Have I ever said anything negative about anyone but Flopper. NO! Just because I don't like the way he priced the cranks does not make me a bad guy!
Not personal! Why did you not attack Pontiac Dude?????? Because you have a personal vandetta against me. That's ok. I will take care of it! Sooner or later!
Be Cool,
Ace
Ps. Notice that alot people think you are a problem!! Answer a post in a constructive helping manner! Otherwise you are basically a bully! I really loved bullies in high school!! They sing it! But they never bring it!
You want some! Come Get some!
You don't like me! Bite me!(Rick Stiener)

------------------
ACE-P.P.R.

Old 02-28-2001, 02:52 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Guy's is this anyway to be acting, Ken, Scott is busting your balls under the age old principle, " If it walks like a Duck and if it quack's like a Duck and smells like a Duck then it's a Duck". And I am not sticking up for Scott by any means, and I do believe that you are not trying to put down Mr. Butler, it's the way it looks that's all. And anybody else that reads it is going to see it the same way unless they know you as a person!
When I was with Hunter Engineering Company I had very stiff competition and the #1 rule was never even bring the competition up and if the Customer brings it up, not a problem I just would take my product where I knew my competition could not go! (I new my competition as well as I knew my own product).
Never would I bash or say anything negative about them because the customer will look at it as " Sour Grapes", and it will have the direct opposite effect of what you are trying to accomplish "making the sale"!
The Customer just think to themself if the competition is that worred about the other guys product I have to check it out for myself and many a salesman has lost a deal because it!
Ken I am not saying that you bashed Butler because you did not go that far, but the appearence is there that you are not real happy that Mr. Butler recieved all of those cranks and you did not. And your entitled to your opinion! Business is Business and hopefully everything is done on the up and up! Manufactures are going to go with who's got the cash, and the large orders first that is good business, they need to try to recoupe some of the startup cost of a new product and they is how they do it!!!

Just my.02 worth!

Hot Rod

------------------
Outlaw Pontiac Racers Association
"For Those Who Live the Legend"

....if one advances confidently in the direction of
his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he
has imagined, he will meet a Sucess unexpected in common hours

- - Henry David Thoreau

Old 02-28-2001, 03:32 PM

I think Butler has a monopoly. Call the Justice Department. Let's get Judge Jackson working on this.

Richard/Vegas

"and, the beat goes on ....." Sonny and Cher

If you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes.
Old 02-28-2001, 03:41 PM

Hotrod,
I gotta admit... this is the last place I thought I'd see anyone quote Thoreau. My favorite is: "most men lead lives of quiet desperation".

Richard/Vegas

If you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes.
Old 02-28-2001, 04:50 PM
Suspended

Me? A bully?

Just ask Rashy and Hot Rod and Ken Keefer: I'm a tubby wuss.

Rock and Roll Engineering rules! Best West Coast engine builder EVER!

------------------

Old 02-28-2001, 04:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Scott a tubby wuss?..........No, He's a tella tubby. I think the purple one. Hahahahaha

------------------
NOS is like American Express.....You don't leave home without it.
http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/pontiacdude428

Old 02-28-2001, 04:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Or is he the "PINK" one?????????

------------------
NOS is like American Express.....You don't leave home without it.
http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/pontiacdude428

Old 02-28-2001, 05:03 PM

I second that Scott!

Old 02-28-2001, 05:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Dis is git'n nasty!

Old 02-28-2001, 06:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have read my posts over. I see nothing derogatory about Butler. Sorry if you read it that way.
I just find it funny. Someone else brings up the topic. I give my 2 cents. All fact mind you. And I get bashed.
I have said it before. I am a straight out person. Some people do not like that. Those are the people who fear the truth. At least with me you know where you stand. I will tell you if you are a jerk! That is just me. But most will tell you. I treat my customers like gold!
You don't like me! Bite me!
Be Cool,

------------------
ACE-P.P.R.

Old 02-28-2001, 06:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

[This message has been edited by Ken Brewer (edited 02-28-2001).]

Old 02-28-2001, 07:41 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Rick,
I am not bashing you, not at all if any one gets a bashing it should be Scott! I just made a statement that it give,s the appearence that's all. Did I not say that I believed that you were not bashing Butler. You were making a statement and thats it Ken! We only have one spin doctor here and we know who that is!!!!! And as far as Scott being a bully, nah it's like he said he's a wuss!
I should know when I met him at ATCO last year! He almost wet himself. You know the kind of people that are like that, barks like a German Shepard and is more like a french Poodle!!!LOL!!! I was just reading between the lines and it was never ment to offend you. Like I said for the people that know you they would not see it that way. And besides I do not bash any Machinest or shop unless I have the facts and nothing but the facts!( My personal business dealings)
So Rick relax I may not know you but if we met I am sure that I would leave having a very good opinion of you! It's just how I read what you had to say and it was my interpretation of what you wrote!
And buy the way " If you don't like me! Bite Me"! I thought that was a South Jersey saying!

Be good and don't let Scott get under your skin, because that's what he wants to do!

Hot Rod

------------------

- - Henry David Thoreau

[This message has been edited by Hot Rod (edited 02-28-2001).]

Old 03-01-2001, 12:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Overheard in the pits last fall at Atco, as Rod approached Misus...Rod: "Sooooooo, you're the A-hole that's been stirring up all the s*** on the 'net?!"...Misus: "Uhhhhhhh huh!" or something like that (LOL)

---------------------------------------------

Moe, after receiving a Navy surplus deep fryer: "This baby will flash fry a Buffalo in 40 seconds!"

Homer, in response "Ohhhhh, but I want it now!"

Old 03-01-2001, 12:43 AM
Suspended

That does it.

I'm driving down to Cletusville, VA where Rod lives and I'm taking a whiz on his "trailer trash" trailer.

On the way down, I'm stopping off in North Cletusville, MD where Brain Braker lives, to further defile the roof of his '79 Guidomobile.

------------------

Old 03-01-2001, 01:13 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

No Scott, I think you need to whip it out on this lady and scare her away!!!LOL

Ok tough Guy! You want to go!!! Come on lets
tangle, just you me kid!!!! Lets go and get it on tough Guy! In fact Brian can Officiate the brew ha ha!!! 99 bottles of beer on the wall lets go!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

See Ya!!!

Hot Rod

------------------

- - Henry David Thoreau

[This message has been edited by Hot Rod (edited 03-01-2001).]

Old 03-01-2001, 03:12 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via MSN to Bud Lyons

Pontiac Racers welcome to the main event.

In the blue corner...standing 6' 3" tall and weighing in at 245lbs wearing the Black trunks with the gold tassel trim, fighting out of the Cleutusville gym. HOTROD HOTROD.

In the red corner... standing 6' 1" tall and weighing in at 260lbs wearing the Pink Satin trunks with white polyester trim and the stretchy waistband, fighting his way out of a wet paper bag, SCOTT MISUS SCOTT MISUS

The Referee for tonites fight hailing out of the Pontiac horsepower capital of the world, Rhode Island. GACH. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Only two defining forces have ever offered their life for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
One for your soul; the other for your freedom