Old 03-27-2023, 02:58 PM

Default timing help

running sniper with hyperspark full timing controll and need help to get timing tables correct i know i want 16 base and 36 total car ran good with this and it had around 14 vacum adance any one here got thoughts on how to get these tables close ?

ATTACH]609855[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MOREADVANCE.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	609855  

Old 03-27-2023, 04:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I can't see the numbers in your table. Maybe crop your screenshot to only show the table. Generally speaking, if you have an interpolate function you can use it to fill in the blanks from your known(desired) numbers. 100 kpa is wide open throttle, so you'll want your 36 degrees on that line at whatever rpm you were satisfied with before. The 16 degrees will be at idle rpm. The vacuum advance numbers I start adding around 50kpa and lower(light load areas) Flesh it out and then if you have a 3D view switch to that and try to remedy any sharp peaks or valleys. I will live with some peaks around idle, if it helps smooth the idle, and or helps cooling at idle. Don't be afraid to experiment, in ways that make sense.