Old 03-04-2016, 11:16 PM

Default 73 gto 4sp

73 gto 400 4spd, this car does need some work, but very worthy of resto. Has new brakes,calipers,rotors,wheel cylinders. Runs but needs some tune up and carb work, tach and gauges all work, rear defrost works too. Build sheet is above the fuel tank,I took a pic of it but can't find it now. 400 4 bbl, dual exhaust in good shape no exhaust leaks, 3:23 posi that is very clean and tight, I don't believe there are many miles on this car, in a round about way I got this from the original owner and he told me the miles were low=33,000? Not original engine but it is a 73 400 4 bbl engine. The frame and floors are extremely nice and trunk other than some surface rust is nice also. Quarters need some work but are very fixable, trunk lid needs work, might need replaced- I'm not a bodywork guy and I'm intimidated by bodywork so if a panel isn't rot free I don't have a good evaluation of it. I do know the pass fender will need replaced, this car sat in a garage with a roof leak since 1987 and ruined the fender. Hood has some rust but I think it is savable, but I'm not a good judge of that. Core support is good, has 4 core radiator,has big sway bars front and rear,if you come to look at this car I can put it up on a lift to show the nice undercarriage ,windows roll up and down nicely all lights work except rev lights because the shifter has been changed,horn works too. Dash is nice no cracks,headliner is decent too, carpet is junk drivers seat bottom is tore up but rest of interior is good, real nice 4 spd console. For some reason the owner changed the interior from red to black. $3800. I don't have pics on here but will try, I can text them 814-207-0005, or email skipp65@gmail.com any questions text,call or email me. Thanks Bob

Old 03-05-2016, 09:44 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Hi Bob, sounds interesting! Can you send me some picture's to gp66@frontier.com I will give you a call also!

Thanks Lyn.

'72 Lemans 2dr. 20,000 mile car [sold]
'73 Grandville backhalfed Drag Car
'73 Grand Am 400 4-speed
'74 Lemans Sport Coupe-4800 original miles
Old 03-14-2016, 10:51 PM

Default interested

Bob could you email pics to me also? Gregory.Bohl@yahoo.com.

, Thanks Greg